Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill wtf is with filipinas and washing machine videos

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I have seen like 5 washing machine videos from filipinas wtf

I dont want to because you people will write nasty shit on their youtube profiles like last time.

There are other wamen who deserve this kind of bullying far more than some third world struggling foids cope posting washing machine videos with 300 views JFL.

You can call this cucked, I call this having a high sense of justice after decades of getting bullied myself.

I dont want to because you people will write nasty shit on their youtube profiles like last time.

There are other wamen who deserve this kind of bullying far more than some third world struggling foids cope posting washing machine videos with 300 views JFL.

You can call this cucked, I call this having a high sense of justice after decades of getting bullied myself.
Are they hot? :ahegao:

I think it’s like when you are poor and buy a gaming pc its like this shiny ornament youre obsessed with and using that shit and playing vidya brings you happiness i think it’s the same with these foids they’ve originally been washing clothes by hands and got a washing machine after they got married and now a washing machine is to them what a gaming pc is to a lonely guy jfl

I think it’s like when you are poor and buy a gaming pc its like this shiny ornament youre obsessed with and using that shit and playing vidya brings you happiness i think it’s the same with these foids they’ve originally been washing clothes by hands and got a washing machine after they got married and now a washing machine is to them what a gaming pc is to a lonely guy jfl
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nice analogy lmao