Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My whole room smells like piss

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Yesterday in the morning i accidentally spilled by pee cup over the floor. I dried it all up with a towel but was too lazy to put the towel in the washing machine, so i just threw it into the laundry basket. Now i just came back from work and buying stuff and i was welcomed by a foul, disgusting smell that likely comes from my towel. Im about to puke:feelspuke:

Spray Spraying GIF
Steam Cleaning GIF
mood steam GIF

Yesterday in the morning i accidentally spilled by pee cup over the floor. I dried it all up with a towel but was too lazy to put the towel in the washing machine, so i just threw it into the laundry basket. Now i just came back from work and buying stuff and i was welcomed by a foul, disgusting smell that likely comes from my towel. Im about to puke:feelspuke:

Have u ever heard of the word Cleaning

Clean your damn room! Even i with life threatening chronic pain was able to clean it!

Brutal, i am a pissbottlecel too but my piss has never hit the carpet (so far)

Why don't you use a CR?!

Brutal, i am a pissbottlecel too but my piss has never hit the carpet (so far)
Same. It's a risk for sure but definitely worth it for my lazy/socially awkward/overactive bladder-possessing self.

you like to piss in the sink too`?Feels cozy and convenient

Brutal man. I used to be a pissbottlecel because I couldn’t bring myself to leave my room to piss. I never spilled one though. I forgot about one once though for a month in the back room at our cabin and it turned dark brown with some disgusting growth in it. This was back when I was 13. I am very proud to say I have ascended from being a pissbottlecel and now only use the toilet or piss outside

why not get a bottle? less likely to spill

Bruh u are dumb just go to the toilet u fucking mong

Bruh u are dumb just go to the toilet u fucking mong
I explained my bladder issue multiple times. It seems like you dont even try to understand me, which is btw. a typical normfag trait