Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wtf is up with the “comfort zone” shit?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My blood fucking boils when someone says this to me

“you need to get out of your comfort zone”

what the fuck does that even mean? Do these idiots seriously think my entire life was me in my house not going to anywhere or handling any situations??

pussy I handled more situations than all those faggot normies who’s saying this bullshit, it’s not fucking worth it when everyone bullies/ostracizes you every fucking time you go out ,fucking idiots I hope everyone who says this bullshit dies
@lord fuckin die

Yea, thats bullshit.

for an incel, there is no zone of comfort
u should step out of the comfort zone and blow your head off already

foids claim they're oppressed and needto fear for their safety, yet they seem to have largest comfort zone, especially when they cold approach 6'6 gigachad

just put yourself out there and be a laughing stock bro :soy:
u should step out of the comfort zone and blow your head off already
:feelskek: based

foids claim they're oppressed and needto fear for their safety, yet they seem to have largest comfort zone, especially when they cold approach 6'6 gigachad
And fucking cucks tell us to get out of our “comfort zones” for what exactly? Stand out like an autistic retard?
just put yourself out there and be a laughing stock bro :soy:
Yeah this

I hate when normies say shit like:

"Life is what you make it!"

"You just gotta have a positive mindset!"

"Comfort zone" makes nice fans.

But i wouldn't want to b3 in it. They are very spinning and chopping.

what the fuck does that even mean? Do these idiots seriously think my entire life was me in my house not going to anywhere or handling any situations??

pussy I handled more situations than all those faggot normies who’s saying this bullshit, it’s not fucking worth it when everyone bullies/ostracizes you every fucking time you go out ,fucking idiots I hope everyone who says this bullshit dies
@lord fuckin die

They never apply that "you need to get out of your comfort zone" shit to these sensitive ass college students who need "safe spaces" from the mentally sane people.

I hate when normies say shit like:

"Life is what you make it!"

"You just gotta have a positive mindset!"

"Sky is the limit, bro"

"Those bootstraps aren't going to strap itself"

"You got to grab life by the horns"

"Just be a productive member of society, bro"

Dumbastards playing superior.
People tende to belive that you are only suffering if you cry, you´r only working if you show up with a top tier car. It is a void world based on looks. So if anyone says that, it is because they are blue as the sky. Just pretend you agree and move on.

Something they tell you to keep busy and silent, so that you stop complaining. They actually dont wanna hear about the suffering of men like us.

"Just swallow this bluepilled tip :bluepill: and waste your time."

It's typical normie crap.

Dumbastards playing superior.
People tende to belive that you are only suffering if you cry, you´r only working if you show up with a top tier car. It is a void world based on looks. So if anyone says that, it is because they are blue as the sky. Just pretend you agree and move on.
Some years ago, my dad told me that no one will get his sympathy if they don't have plenty of money, because they didn't work hard enough.

it worked for me bro:chad::foidSoy:

People don't want to admit that a third of men are genetic waste no matter what. They'll never admit it. Because that would entail having some sympathy for male gender.
It's because we are modern slaves, if we leave the matrix and realize that you will never be able to be happy like normies and chads the economy would crash

When someone tells you to get out of the comfort zone, they are most likely expecting you to do something good to help your community, aka chads, hoes, single mothers, simps and cucks.

Every incel should live by Jack Sparrow's motto: Take what you can, give nothing back :feelsthink:

this is just what sheltered faggots say too feel special for wanting to dare some things .
anyone whose been more than enough out of their comfort zone would prefer stability over anything else

It’s a passive aggressive tactic used by normies to make you feel like you’re cowardly, weak, boring, or close minded

the bedroom i'm rotting in isn't comfortable, the bed and desk i rot in and the mould isn't comfortable, I want to escape but I am scared of everything outside of my own house

No comfort zone for this face

foid comfort zone = subhuman face not allowed

if this is the comfort zone I don't even want to know what the 'uncomfort' one looks like

@lord fuckin die
You need to humiliate yourself for our entertainment - normie scum

That's a normie code for "you're incel so put yourself out there just to get laughed at by other normies and whores lol"

it's meaningless soy feelgoodism

just spend 15 years working broo!!!!!!!! it'll get better br0!!!!!!