Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Wtf is this shit?!

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200511 204039

I swear I didn't even comment there for at least a week and out of the blue I get this... Fucking cuck mods with their cucked sub

Sorry you got no replies

that sub is so cucked anyway ngl just lil cheeky fucks

Brutal tbh. Never been on there so i cant relate.

maybe they thought you were larping

They're kinda short tempered

i got permad from reddit after three years because i had the word nigga in my name :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Don't use reddit tbh

Don't use reddit tbh
I tried to wake them up for good. Some of the posts are blackpilled, they are not irrecoverable, but I wanted to give them just a little push. But again, I didn't had any activity there for one or two weeks and today I see this all of a sudden

DarthSpectra learns a lesson in trusting the soy holyland

Reddit must be treated like a zoo. If you visit, it is only to observe the animals. Do climb into their enclosures.

your comments there were not bluepilled enough, too realistic and indicative of self-awareness

Blackpilling those soys is very difficult

Serves you right. You trusted Reddit. Reddit is pure cucked these days there's no saving it.

Serves you right. You trusted Reddit. Reddit is pure cucked these days there's no saving it.
Serves you right... Lol, like they whipped me or something. Do you think I give that much of a shit? I just wanted to show something, wtf

i dont use reddit tbh it seems gay