Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity write cringey female comedy here

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
So I gave a short king a chance, ever again.
I cut the date off, like he was cut off from riding basic roller coaster rides as an adult :foidSoy:

I was on tiktok, and then I danced with my doggie and said live laugh love bitches! IM SO BASIC :foidSoy:

I'm a bisexual woman
I'm so sick of dating mediocre white guys.
So the other day, I went on a date with a mediocre white guy for the millionth time . . . :foidSoy:

Probably would fuck her dog over poor normie br0

:foidSoy:All short kings are toxic:foidSoy:

dOn'T wAnt nO shOrt, diCk maN !

Where have all the good men gone?

*Crying foid* I-I just hate all men *cries harder*. They don't love me, they just want to fuck. N-none of them are real men *cries harder*

Literally every foid: I have 10 kids with the same exact first names, but I tell them apart by their last names

Why did the chicken cross the road

So I gave a short king a chance, ever again.
I cut the date off, like he was cut off from riding basic roller coaster rides as an adult :foidSoy:

I was on tiktok, and then I danced with my doggie and said live laugh love bitches! IM SO BASIC :foidSoy:

I'm a bisexual woman
I'm so sick of dating mediocre white guys.
So the other day, I went on a date with a mediocre white guy for the millionth time . . . :foidSoy:
Noodlewhore comedy : "Bigu Whitu Cocku in my smarru yerrow pussy teehee":foidSoy:

Literally every foid: I have 10 kids with the same exact first names, but I tell them apart by their last names
:feelskek: That's too good to be a foid's joke.