Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wrists > Everything else

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
I hate my skinny wrists, but I just avoid wearing chunky watches.

I am the truest wristcel on this forum

I have good wrists but my face fat and inhib cancel it out

you know it`s over when your wrist is thinner than somebody`s dick
I wish my cock were that thick. Those whose cocks are thicker than my wrists aren't incels anyways.
As I've already said, I don't give a fuck about my wrists, tbh. I think only those who have no problems but their thin wrists should worry about that.

7 is considered small tho.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: nigga tf you talking about

This guy has 6.75 inch(self admitted) wrists
Images 26

And this dude has 6.5 inch wrists

Images 27

You fell for the wristpill meme
Giphy

Muscle insertions mogs wristpill anyday

This guy with 6 inch wrists has peak smv

[UWSL] [/UWSL]
Round Muscle bellies and good inserts > Wrists

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: nigga tf you talking about

This guy has 6.75 inch(self admitted) wrists
View attachment 447101

And this dude has 6.5 inch wrists

View attachment 447105

You fell for the wristpill meme
View attachment 447102

Muscle insertions mogs wristpill anyday

This guy with 6 inch wrists has peak smv
View attachment 447106

Round Muscle bellies and good inserts > Wrists
Why do theirs look so much bigger than mine tho. My tape says it’s 7 inches but when I look at them they look tiny af

My tape says it’s 7 inches but when I look at them they look tiny af
Maybe you're 6'7" then if they look tiny af?

This is something I figured out after I measured my wrists, hands and wrists are incredibly important for looking masculine and aesthetic.

A good pair of hands is more attractive than a Chad face
View attachment 446922

You can get plastic surgery for face, LL for height and Jelq for dick but it’s next to impossible to get larger wrists and the ideal skin tone for aesthetic hands like these.

I would legit pick 9 inch wrists over an 8/10 face or 6’2 height at this point
Lmao cope

It's more meaningful to worry about your cock's girth rather than your wrists'.

Why do theirs look so much bigger than mine tho. My tape says it’s 7 inches but when I look at them they look tiny af
Mine looks small as well but compare yours to a girl :chad: and you'll see a huge difference. When I compare mine to my framlet friends it looks much bigger.
lolol :feelskek::feelskek:
Cope.
Most guys don't measure their wrists properly. Reduce 0.5 inch from this because these numbers are probably self reported.
7.5-8 inch is roided bodybuilder category like Larry Wheels lol if anyone thinks it's medium. And 8-9 inch is top elite arm wrestlers like Devon Larrat and Levan Shaginashvili.

Average guy is somewhere between 6.5-7 inches tbh. Also you have to take age into consideration as well. Your frame doesn't stop growing into your early 20s that's why you see difference between 18 year olds and 24 year olds when it comes to physical build( not height ). I think wrist pill is major cope if your wrists are not below 6.5 inches tbh and even then if you have good inserts you are still fine imo

So I should actually say my wrists are 7.5 inches
How about you forget about your wrists once and for all and start worrying about things that actually matter like your body fat. That would be good for your mental health :feelscomfy:

I wish my cock were that thick.
but i hope u know that only 1.2% of guys have this thick, it`s very rare

Those whose cocks are thicker than my wrists aren't incels anyways.
bullshit
what`s the point of ur dick size when foids don`t even want talk to u
without desire of mog you i can say that my max girth is 6 (when i have really good erection but i have it rare cuz i`m fatcel with low T and jerk 1-2 time a day) it doesn`t help me and i`m still incel
girls would prefer fuck with young Leo with average 5 inch dick than with ugly ass ethnic with big one

The dickpill is the most painful.
It's been starting to bother me a bit once again recently. Going to start bathmate-maxxing again. Did it for a month and gained a 1/10 of an inch of girth (ppl generally say you can get an inch in a 12-18 months + a bit of length). I was dieting (affects recovery), fapping 3 times a day and bathmating so my dick got sore and had to take over a month off to heal.

Last edited:
How about you forget about your wrists once and for all and start worrying about things that actually matter like your body fat. That would be good for your mental health :feelscomfy:
Tell me why they look small and I’ll stop obsessing over them

No I meant why do they look tiny compared to other people? My father’s wrists are so much bigger than mine
They have higher T levels.

What does T have to do with this? 7 inches is average so why do mine still look small?
Are you a tallfag? That might affect it.

I have 7.25" wrists and they just look kind of normal. To have thick looking wrists you probably need +7" as manlet or 8" as tallfag.

What does T have to do with this? 7 inches is average so why do mine still look small?
Its either less than 7 or you're being irrational. Mine is 6.75 inches and you've seen my arm. You wrist mog me

The most important things are the first things people notice. First is height. Then comes overall frame/build. Then face and from there it goes down to personal preference for the person looking. Smaller wrists are associated with small frame so its not the wrists theyll be caring about, but the overall appearance.

Its either less than 7 or you're being irrational. Mine is 6.75 inches and you've seen my arm. You wrist mog me
Even yours look bigger than mine idk why. Also there’s no reason for me to lie about my wrist size on an incel forum

@Aadi @I want to believe @BodyFat10orRope Tell me why do mine look so small

>That
>Small
:feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Bruh looks fine, infact looks above average to me. Idk why you think it's small lmfao :feelskek:
Looks like 5.5 inches to me, yours are smaller than mine but still look larger

I’d appreciate it if you stop gaslighting me tbh
Mine are 5.7" and I'm 5'10. Mine are really thin. I think we should consider one's height when we're talking about one's wrists, btw.

Mine are 5.7" and I'm 5'10. Mine are really thin. I think we should consider one's height when we're talking about one's wrists, btw.
I’m 5 inches shorter than you but my wrists are 1.3” bigger. Wtf?

I’m 5 inches shorter than you but my wrists are 1.3” bigger. Wtf?
They're relatively thick (or normal at least), I think.
And speaking about me, I assume I have fucked up bones and other tissues. I'm weak, my muscles are small, my bones are small. My jaw is small and so on. Although I feel like I don't have Marfan syndrome since my bones aren't long and I'm not tall. But I may have some similar disease.

They're relatively thick (or normal at least), I think.
And speaking about me, I assume I have fucked up bones and other tissues. I'm weak, my muscles are small, my bones are small. My jaw is small and so on. Although I feel like I don't have Marfan syndrome since my bones aren't long and I'm not tall. But I may have some similar disease.
Get your thyroid and HGH levels checked

Get your thyroid and HGH levels checked
Okay. :incel:
Although I just think it's my shitty genetics and nothing more.

Okay. :incel:
Although I just think it's my shitty genetics and nothing more.
No 5.7 isn’t genetic I think. If you are indeed low on HGH start taking it ASAP you can literally grow bones with it. You’ll even notice more changes in your face

Tell me why do mine look so small
They don't look small, they just don't look defined because your body fat is too high. I have lost weight recently and the bones, muscles and tendons are starting to show again and it looks much better.