Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Wow the world gets hard on you when you're no longer young!

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
Watch out for this!!

Once you're comfortably in your 30s - it's on! lol

Like... the level of hostility I feel from others is so much higher than it used to be! So much less room to breathe, you know?

I mean, hey there's a chance I'm imagining it, lol

Just... be aware that people are capable of being REALLY cruel for absolutely no reason!

The biggest issue with incels when they get old, is getting wrinkles.

cope, i am in my mid 20s and i am sure that 30+ people even the ugly ones don't have it as hard as the ugly ones in their 20s

if you're under 30s then you're probably in college or in the beggining of your career and others will make it harder for u

Normscum tend to leave Inkwel alone more in older age, including pigs.

Watch out for this!!

Like... the level of hostility I feel from others is so much higher than it used to be! So much less room to breathe, you know?

Just... be aware that people are capable of being REALLY cruel for absolutely no reason!
This is part of the reason why I stayed hidden in my room most of my life.

Wrong. I feel like people are more polite to me now. They treat me with some respect and not like I’m a fucking child.

Watch out for this!!

yeah i used to talk about this a lot, everyone has high expectations and you're seen as creepy now
even 25 year old men and women see you as some kind of phossil that should fuck off to an early grave and leave them alone

Don't worry, when you reach 40+ like me, they calm down and call you Sir as your hair become grey, balding, the wrinkled-face, your back starting to curve, and your need to sit every 200 meters.

At this point you're definitely out of the sex market, and all they do is trying to calm you down 'til you die naturally alone in your bed.

I almost feel like the expectations are going up significantly faster than I am becoming refined as a person.

I meet my obligations in life far better than I ever have before but it never seems to be enough.