Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wow. Some mod on r/braincels who I recognize from the old sub banned me for jokingly replying to a normie.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Which is another reason why I don't like being incel. Even incel communities place still has a bunch of idiots, bluepilled cucks, and gatekeepers (the wrong kind of gatekeepers). Why side with a normie throwing platitudes? Ridiculous No good cope out here. I don't really post on any of these places seriously. Hopefully I get surgery, ascend, and be able to leave incel communities without explanation. r/braincels isn't a sub I take seriously, but I got banned by a supposedly blackpilled regular.

i still do not understand why people frequent that place when the admin is a female

what kind of person do you think can bear the thought of being ordered around by a fatty who frequents inceltears? certainly not a “blackpilled” one. it is not surprising.

braincels is cucked as fuck. I literally dropped by there and every post i made got downvoted to oblivion. that sub is literally cucked. also wizchan is cucked as well they're basically inceltears.

this is the last place legit incels.

Braincels is a terrible place, just like the rest of reddit.

Who the fuck would go to a place ruled by a 150kg foid.

why would u go there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back