Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wow slavshits have mongoloid dna

White/european etc are american terms.Europeans don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives and slavs are notorious for running trap houses in the UK. People from northern europe don't like slavs.
Also, I don’t see how this comment is relevant to what @DarkStarDown said. His claim was that even accounting for phenotypical variation, Meds and Slavs still mostly look European, and that genotype is more important than phenotype in identifying someone’s biological race. This reply is a complete tangent

la creatura...
I was about to say the same- yet he wants to insult Slavs(you're kind) for having minimal Asiatic admixture & because a minority of them look vaguely Asiatic.

Racial theories, including that of the “white” race, originated in Europe, not America. This is tales from Mumbai.

This is a lie made up by self-hating libtarded Europeans that the international world ate up for whatever reason. The average white European absolutely sees himself as ancestrally and culturally closer to a white European from another country than some ethnic that’s “assimilated” into the culture of his own country.

Most Europeans who vote left do it in spite of globohomo shit, so that they can get higher wages, NEETbux etc. It’s only America where the majority population wholeheartedly believes in shit like “OnE rAcE, tHe hUmAn rAcE!”:soy::foidSoy:

The entire reason Anglos and Nords feel comfortable shitting on Slavs publicly is because they recognize them as white people. Nigs and MENA commit way more crime per capita than Slavs in the UK and Scandinavia, but they don’t get shit on ‘cause that would be “RayCiSs”
I'm not saying they don't see other Europeans as not being closer to their own culture compared to ethnics from Africa and Asia. But they are still treated with a degree of animosity. They certainly don't see other euros as their own people and in europe it's albanians that commit the most crimes per capita.

Niggers mostly commit crimes based on impulse so it's usually petty stuff like shoplifting, snatching purses but albanians are involved in human trafficking, run drug cartels, run illegal brothel house, commit murders and political assassinations etc.

They are much more organized than black hoodlums, have access to hot weapons with a lot of political connections.

I'm White American & have 100% Euro ancestry, I can show a test I did some years back.

And it doesn't change the weight of my statement above.
follwing the one drop rule then i am as non white as Eastern Europedoans

I was about to say the same- yet he wants to insult Slavs(you're kind) for having minimal Asiatic admixture & because a minority of them look vaguely Asiatic.
i am not insulting, they insult me and i just bring up the fact that they also have the siberian monogolic ancestry that they hate about me and other spics.

1. The one-drop rule only applies when talking about Black/African blood.
2. Every Slav is 100% more White than a Spic- I would know, I have the misfortune of living around tons of your Spaniard rape-baby brethren.
i am not insulting, they insult me and i just bring up the fact that they also have the siberian monogolic ancestry that they hate about me and other spics.
Single digit compared to 40%

1. The one-drop rule only applies when talking about Black/African blood.
2. Every Slav is 100% more White than a Spic- I would know, I have the misfortune of living around tons of your Spaniard rape-baby brethren.

Single digit compared to 40%
you can see that they have double digits and even 15% plus, you fucking blind idiot

you can see that they have double digits and even 15% plus, you fucking blind idiot
east-asian-admixture-gif.1174993

The only areas with over 10% are Kazakh & Kavkaz areas, which aren't Slav.

No need to sperg out on me, Juan; I have to deal with enough of your deranged mongrel brethren enough as it is.

@KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @Chudpreet

Last edited:

No need to spurge out on me, Juan; I have to deal with enough of your deranged mongrel brethren enough as it is.

what about finland

White/european etc are american terms.Europeans don't consider themselves to be white. They identify with their nationalities more. Europeans will treat a fellow "white" person as a foreigner if they are not natives and slavs are notorious for running trap houses in the UK. People from northern europe don't like slavs.
A European will identify with their culture/ethnicity/nation over what's considered white by American standards, but I think they would still think of themselves as white, as in they're part of a greater more broad European cultural group, as a secondary identity even if it takes priority after their culture and country. A German will obviously say they're a German first and a white person/European second. But that doesn't mean they don't consider themselves white just because it's a less important distinguishing trait for them to define themselves by.

Last edited:
what about finland
Re-read the map, it's in the single-digits still: Also, Finns have a very high rate of blonde hair & blue eyes.

A European will identify with their culture/ethnicity/nation over what's considered white by American standards, but I think they would still think of themselves as white ,as in they're part of a greater more broad European cultural group, as a secondary identity even if it takes priority after their culture and country. A German will obviously say they're a German first and a white person/European second. But that doesn't mean they don't consider themselves white just because it's a less important distinguishing trait for them to define themselves by.
Most people in general outside of America identify with their nationalities.

everywhere except america and mixed places care more about nationality than race, chinese in japan are treated like shit, nigerians in south africa are treated like shit, the concepts of "black" "asian" are pointless in their home continent, like these are the countries which tore each other apart and you expect them to huddle up and say "we are WHITE/ASIAN/BLACK, so we Must love one another" no mf their ancestors wiped millions of each other out

No race realist worth their salt cares about the one-drop rule anymore. The Nazis’ Nuremberg race laws counted 75%+ whites as whites, and under those laws EEs would pass but not you.

Also, the study’s buried deep in my bookmarks, but Latinx have the highest rate of sexual offenses against children in the US per capita, even higher than nigs

Most people in general outside of America identify with their nationalities.

everywhere except america and mixed places care more about nationality than race, chinese in japan are treated like shit, nigerians in south africa are treated like shit, the concepts of "black" "asian" are pointless in their home continent, like these are the countries which tore each other apart and you expect them to huddle up and say "we are WHITE/ASIAN/BLACK, so we Must love one another" no mf their ancestors wiped millions of each other out
This must be why I only see white nationalists or black nationalists from the US/other anglo countries that get confused when they see people who look similar to each other somehow hating each other.

No need to sperg out on me, Juan; I have to deal with enough of your deranged mongrel brethren enough as it is.

Juan is ironically a name they got from Iberians. Had colonization never happened, his name would probably be Yolotl or some shit (still mogs curry names:feelsrope:)

No race realist worth their salt cares about the one-drop rule anymore. The Nazis’ Nuremberg race laws counted 75%+ whites as whites, and under those laws EEs would pass but not you.

Also, the study’s buried deep in my bookmarks, but Latinx have the highest rate of sexual offenses against children in the US per capita, even higher than nigs
its jews

Juan is ironically a name they got from Iberians. Had colonization never happened, his name would probably be Yolotl or some shit (still mogs curry names:feelsrope:)
my name is not juan, besides if it was for colonization i would no exist, not as an indian nor mestizo

He has a Cro-Magnid pheno, and looks Whiter than 90% of Mestizo Shitskins I see.
if you live in the jewnited states most spics are actually indigenous 100% either that or mulattoes.

Even my country has less than 0.5%

Even my country has less than 0.5%
OP doesn't even know what Slavic is, as hinted by the fact he thinks Kavkaz & Central Asian Turks are Slav.

Russia is a multi-ethnic nation, but majority is indeed white

Most Slavs live in western Russia btw

Hitler was right about slavs
It was a propaganda aimed at low IQ Germans. Those similar to rednecks by intellectual and psychological development.

When Polish consul met with Ernst Röhm ( head of the stormtroopers) in 1930, Röhm said that it's just a slogans for political campaign, just a game aimed at winning affections of electorate.

Slavs ( with some exceptions ) are usually hard workers so Brits and other North Europeans probably don't like the competition for jobs.
Also jfl if they are OK with Somalians, Jamaicans, Pakis but not Slavs.

There are still some non-Slavic small nations living in Russia.
I don't know how many of them are mixed but maybe statistics are because of them and not even because of Slavs having Asiatic admixture...

Also jfl if they are OK with Somalians, Jamaicans, Pakis but not Slavs.
Left-wing Western Europeans literally are, because hating Slavs doesn’t fall under “mUh RaYcIsMm” while hating ethnics does. Whites are slowly turning into a curry-tier Looney Tunes race and, though I hate to say it, they mostly have themselves to blame for this

Finno-Ugric females in general look better than Latino females.

8F79ED41 6D42 4763 82BE 58C017101318