Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow, being sober is unbearable

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I can't even go a week without alcohol without being unable to sleep and just rotting away all day in bed. Hopefully it kills me sooner than later anyway. I don't know how any blackpilled incel can stand being sober being fully aware of how fucked they are.

I can't even go a week without alcohol without being unable to sleep and just rotting away all day in bed. Hopefully it kills me sooner than later anyway. I don't know how any blackpilled incel can stand being sober being fully aware of how fucked they are.
I never drank alcohol and I'm too young to buy alcohol (under 21cel)

i want to die off liver disease

i also can't go 3+ days without nicotine

Rather not get too dependent on the stuff. Good cope as it may be.

I havent gotten drunk in 3 months and I do not crave it

at 18 you are old enough to get an abortion but not enough to buy alcohol jfl:feelsclown:

at 18 you are old enough to get an abortion but not enough to buy alcohol jfl:feelsclown:
Also old enough to get drafted and die or get seriously injured for this feminist cucked country :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I'm more of a coke/MDMA fan myself but since I'm not making any money right now I can't buy any.

Didn't you say you smoked weed?
No WTF? I never smoked weed and I never said anything implying the sort.

Who was telling you fake shit about me? Who was lying to you? I would like to have a word with them. I can't stand faggots that spread rumors about people and start drama for no reason.

Sobriety is really terrible for me. Life just becomes do much better when I'm drunk.

I’m always sober

One of the best copes being drunk

Alcohol's me

I had to give up alcohol because it made me angry and would gt in fights with my dad.

Been smoking weed lately

I'm going to go get some more beer. Hopefully the cashier's don't give me dirty looks this time
I had to give up alcohol because it made me angry and would gt in fights with my dad.

Been smoking weed lately
I don't know any dealers

Some advice for you as a UScel. I bought a fake ID In order to buy alcohol. I’m 19 and In jewmerica you have to be 21. I reccomend you get a fake ID as well. Alcohol is a necessary cope once you get to college. College is HELL as a sub 6 especially a sub 5 so you’re gonna want to have good ways to cope. I’d reccomend alcohol and weed.
life is much better when you are not sober.

brutal feeling being sober tbhngl