Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would your SMV increase if walking around naked like other animals was the norm?

How would your SMV be affected if people walked around naked?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Imagine we live in a society where everything is the same but homo sapiens don't wear any clothes and being naked is not seen as sexual. Do you think your SMV would increase? This might work in the advantage of bigdickcels and gymcels.

Also I would suppose it would be easier to rape, "accidentally" fall onto a foid and shove your dick inside.

imagine all the filth you would see

High IQ theory.

Obviously decrease

It would be WAY beyond over for small dickcels :fuk:

Don't abos walk around naked in the bush anyways?
Yes but abo women are just like other women when it comes to the size of one mans dick. They make fun of boys with small dicks all the time

Imagine a Hairy, skinny fat stinky brown curry naked ewwwww thats me

My dick is big but i have a blood penis what would be an issue if we were all naked. I'm short and have pimples all over my shoulders, so my SMV would go down even further

I am too skinny that I wear 2 shirts to appear to be normal. If roaming naked was norm, I would've roped long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back