Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you wear this?

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Greycel
How would you and the world's entire male population really react if all males of the whole world are forcibly required by all national governments to wear Scottish tartan kilts everyday while all females of the whole world are not allowed to wear Scottish tartan kilts or private highschool tartan folded-pleated skirts?

No! I am serious! Please give me your true answers. I don't want any sugar coating.

By the way, private highschool tartan folded pleated skirts originated from Scottish tartan kilts.

Also, Scottish tartan kilts are technically skirts originally worn by clannish hypermasculine hypersexual violent Scottish male warriors.

How would you and the world's entire male population really react if all males of the whole world are forcibly required by all national governments to wear Scottish tartan kilts everyday while all females of the whole world are not allowed to wear Scottish tartan kilts or private highschool tartan folded-pleated skirts?

No! I am serious! Please give me your true answers. I don't want any sugar coating.

By the way, private highschool tartan folded pleated skirts originated from Scottish tartan kilts.

Also, Scottish tartan kilts are technically skirts originally worn by clannish hypermasculine hypersexual violent Scottish male warriors.
:f:

Anything to make the English seethe

Scotts me.

yes, my great grandfather fought with the scots in ww1 so id be proud

Least obvious infiltrator

I'd enjoy the fresh air ventilating my incel nuts and feel great.

I don't think wearing kilts as a scot is gay but wanting every man to wear one is sus
I think wearing kilts are gay because it is technically a skirt in appearance and function.

Girly private highschool tartan pleated skirts literally descended from them.

I would never wear something resembling female clothing.

honestly kinda true. I'd still never wear one though as it looks ridiculous
Seriously, I think wearing kilts are gay because it is technically a skirt in appearance and function.

Girly private highschool tartan pleated skirts literally descended from them.

I would never wear something resembling female clothing. No way I will.

I'd enjoy the fresh air ventilating my incel nuts and feel great.
I don't know, man but I would never wear Scottish tartan kilts. They look feminine. Private highschool girl tartan folded-pleated skirts literally came from them.

if it is by decree, then yes i would also wear the kilt. and would support that decree
Not me. They look girly. Scottish kilts are technically skirts when it comes to appearance and function.

There is literally very little difference between Scottish kilts and private highschool girl tartan folded-pleated skirts.

Just wrap you're blanket around you bro!

I'd rather wear a cloak.

It's more useful.

Over for no idea what to post cels

That man has a fetish

Are you autistic? Asking as an autist myself.

I don't like being forced to wear something specific, but otherwise I'm not sure I would care too much.