Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you wear a bullet ant glove

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
If you were guaranteed 2 16 year old 10/10 gigaStacies as girlfriends. Bullet ants are said to have the most painful sting of any stinging insect.You have to wear them five minutes straight. If you reach 4:59 seconds and take them off, you don't get the gigaStacies. Tall Chad in the second video was reduced to tears from the pain.

(look how the white guy heightmogs the natives)

Last edited:
Dont think I could stand the pain but I'd try

Men shouldn't have to suffer to get what is rightfully his through birth. :cryfeels:

Better suffer 5 mins than 70 years

Yes. Of course. The pain is nothing compared to the pleasure of pounding prime hqnp tight pussy every day and having them as your adoring loyal slaves

Oh what the hell , Sure

The true pain is a incel life. I could stand with this easily.

The pain last for 24 hours
Yep and is very excruciating. It's said to resemble the pain from being shot.
Download 1

Dont think I could stand the pain but I'd try
The giga Stacies would be standing by, cheering you on

I don't care for virgin sluts, I just want a gf my age that has great chemistry with me and can be loyal and loving as I would be. I would do that glove challenge for someone like her, because god knows it wouldn't happen any other way.

I don't care for virgin sluts, I just want a gf my age that has great chemistry with me and can be loyal and loving as I would be. I would do that glove challenge for someone like her, because god knows it wouldn't happen any other way.
How old are you?
Resemble the pain of being shot? Fuck , I would probably be crying like a little bitch , But I would still do it
You can't cry, you have to outdo the Chad in the video.

Yes and hope the pain induces a heart attack so I can finally get the fuck off this shit planet.

I just want a gf my age that has great chemistry with me and can be loyal and loving as I would be.
Tbh, same. Despite my admiration of jb sluts, that's what I actually want as a partner.

I would do it for surgerybuxx, I don't care enough about any foids to do anything for foids and they are all disposable.

this is stupid. low iq

Not one nanosecond.

As long as I know I won't die and that there won't be any side effects, sure, why not.