Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want to have kids with a foid if you could?

Would you want to have kids with a foid if you could?

• Yes

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
I'm very conflicted on whether I would or not myself. I feel like I like the idea of having kids but I don't think I'd be able to handle it in reality. I could easily change my mind on that in the future though. Also I'd have to give them my shitty autistic manlet genes which would suck.
Not here in this system that robs all of your rights when it comes to educate your child. That allow foids to destroy your child and divorce rape you. I must have control and be the master, the Patriarch, the head of the family.
The feminist laws don't allow something like this in the west anymore

Yes its our biological goal. Anyone who said no is completely disconnected from human nature

Yes its our biological goal. Anyone who said no is completely disconnected from human nature
Just bring more tortured souls into this hellscape for no reason theory.

There's no foid capable of cancelling my shitty genes. Even if I were lucky enough to ascend my kids would be repulsive.

I'm very conflicted on whether I would or not myself. I feel like I like the idea of having kids but I don't think I'd be able to handle it in reality. I could easily change my mind on that in the future though. Also I'd have to give them my shitty autistic manlet genes which would suck.
It would be cruel to give a child my mental illness