Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you try an extremely high dose of shrooms.

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
Would you fakecels dare to try a 200-300 g of dry albino penis envy or pan cyans?

Powdered of course to avoid puking.

get me high, get me drunk, get me numb to my thoughts. my mind is my enemy, i dull it with drink.

I took too much once and had a very bad trip so no, I'd try and keep it reasonable if I ever did them again.

I took too much once and had a very bad trip so no, I'd try and keep it reasonable if I ever did them again.
were you comfortable in the trip? did you had good music life lofi or chillhop?

I've taken lots of LSD and thought it was really fun. Psychedelics are awesome for having a great night. I ordered some shrooms last week and hope the trip will go smooth. I heard that shrooms are a more calm high than LSD?

I've taken lots of LSD and thought it was really fun. Psychedelics are awesome for having a great night. I ordered some shrooms last week and hope the trip will go smooth. I heard that shrooms are a more calm high than LSD?
never tied acid, But why not grow the shrooms yourself? Spores are legal.

I would, but it's worth noting this is astronomically higher than the assumed LD50

never tied acid, But why not grow the shrooms yourself? Spores are legal.
That sounds like more work than just buying them lol. Plus I live in a apartment where tf I'ma grow shrooms?

That sounds like more work than just buying them lol. Plus I live in a apartment where tf I'ma grow shrooms?
just keep an area clean, buy lysol, Is worth the effort, You can grow shittons of doses with just popcorn or brown rice.

Check out grow kits. A lot cheaper than buying them if you found you enjoyed them.

were you comfortable in the trip? did you had good music life lofi or chillhop?
I was miles away from home in the woods and countryside with a so-called friend who was really a bit of a twat. The visuals in the woods at first were fucking awesome though.

I was miles away from home in the woods and countryside with a so-called friend who was really a bit of a twat. The visuals in the woods at first were fucking awesome though.
i want a oculus quest and trip in skyrim