Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you trade places with me?

That is to cold for me I think. I'm sand I would probably die. :feelskek:
I love the cold. Had never a problem with such conditions. Only my fingers get sometimes a little bit cold, but there are gloves for this issue. I spent many hours outside in winter. Of course because there are less normie npcs, too. Silence and peace, no stupid foids giggling and talking bs.
Longyearbyen is cool because it's the northernmost town in the world. Completely dark in winter even at 12 pm. That's something I like to experience just like the midnight sun now in the summer. There are not many people and it usually gets not that cold like in Siberia btw. - 50, -60 degrees, that's too extreme, even for me.
Svalbard gets maybe -20/-30°C when it's colder. But I guess with more humidity and wind, so it feels like -50°C. :feelskek:
However, that would be an interesting experience. Siberia as well but only for a few days.

Same here. Mount Lebanon is 2,500 meters in elevation.
2,500 meters sound interesting, that would make it much cooler and maybe there's even snow in winter?
Only issue is the lower oxygen content at that altitude, I'm not that fit and would need some time to get used to it.
Another thing is the low latitude and so the barely noticeable difference in day length between the seasons. I like the changes between summer and winter here, 16:30 h day length now and ca. 8 hours in winter. This makes different seasons even more recognizable.

2,500 meters sound interesting, that would make it much cooler and maybe there's even snow in winter
Yes

View: https://youtu.be/hEOZ5yEql-E?si=CYcB0WkgWAGVHd2S

Only issue is the lower oxygen content at that altitude, I'm not that fit and would need some time to get used to it.
A lot of people struggle with that.
love the cold. Had never a problem with such conditions. Only my fingers get sometimes a little bit cold, but there are gloves for this issue. I spent many hours outside in winter. Of course because there are less normie npcs, too. Silence and peace, no stupid foids giggling and talking bs.
That's the main difference between the heat and cold. You can always wear a jacket and gloves to combat the cold, but you're screwed if you're outside during summer without Air conditioning. Also I like I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat as well. I think most incels do, it's Normies who like the beach/summer.

Last edited:
Yes

View: https://youtu.be/hEOZ5yEql-E?si=CYcB0WkgWAGVHd2S

A lot of people struggle with that.

That's the main difference between the heat and cold. You can always wear a jacket and gloves to combat the cold, but you're screwed if you're outside during summer without Air conditioning. Also I like I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat as well. I think most incels do, it's Normies who like the beach/summer.

Beach can be cool, too. I was at the Baltic Sea in my childhood, the fresh air was awesome, it didn't feel hot although it was almost 30°C on some days. Beside of the summer/vacation time there are less people.
So try a beach in the north. ;)

Yeah, absolutely right. It's difficult to cope with heat. And everything above 25 degrees is heat for me.

The mountains look similarly to the Alps in winter but with strange trees on the peaks. :feelsEhh:

I live in Jounieh which is a coastal City near Beirut. My family is originally from from mount Lebanon, that's probably why I hate the shit mediterranian weather here. Would you switch places with me? Especially, if you like this sort of weather and if you like to beachmaxx.
View attachment 1187629
I do not associate with muslims. There are muslims in Lebanon.

Nowadays no. Among maronite catholics it almost doesn't exist. And even for arranged marriages, you need to be ok looking, foids won't Just settle for anything these days unlike a few decades ago. And most women cheat on their husbands. It's just asking to be cucked.
What about dishonor and shaming? Is this dying in Lebanon?

I live in Jounieh which is a coastal City near Beirut. My family is originally from from mount Lebanon, that's probably why I hate the shit mediterranian weather here. Would you switch places with me? Especially, if you like this sort of weather and if you like to beachmaxx.
View attachment 1187629
Idk. Haven’t seen your face yet. But its probably not too different honestly, you probably facially mog me but I moneymog you.

View attachment 1187629
Absolutely. It's infinitely better than curryland