Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you take surname of your waifu?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

would your take your waifu's surname?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In case of getting non-lithuanian, non-jewish and non-polish waifu, it looks good idea of taking her surname, as sign of disrespect to lithuanian degenerate peoples (not taking jewish, because jewish waifu she be un-kikened anyway and stop being jewish, and not taking polish because tfu on Commonwealth). Especially if that be cool surname, so you can start calling me Yamamoto-sama

Shrinemaiden

Pretty cucked tbh

No I like my surname tbh

I don't really care for my last name anyways, would be cool to change it to something respectable.

It’s a possibility

In case of getting non-lithuanian, non-jewish and non-polish waifu, it looks good idea of taking her surname, as sign of disrespect to lithuanian degenerate peoples (not taking jewish, because jewish waifu she be un-kikened anyway and stop being jewish, and not taking polish because tfu on Commonwealth). Especially if that be cool surname, so you can start calling me Yamamoto-sama

View attachment 247421
Gigacuck

I'm not really considering it, you will literally get cucked for the rest of your whole life time

I'm not really considering it, you will literally get cucked for the rest of your whole life time
Is not cucked to have japanese surname instead of gaijin

No idea what the opening post is on about, but if my doll was real and she was a loyal waifu of culture, sure.

I view taking a spouse's surname as super submissive. No way in hell.