Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you support me if I got locked for going er?

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
I would support you if you stopped being a glowing nigger retard

A

I'll buy you a BMW 5 Series so you can go on a rampage

Cmon nigga, free me
You aren’t in prison yet nigga. But since you asked nicely, I will make a post of calling for your freedom if that ever happens jfl.

Last edited:
Tbh going er is pretty much a suicide. You don't get to escape, even if you somehow did (e.g Idaho butcher) and moved to another country, interpol will be going on your ass (you're a mass shooter/killer, not a political prisoner like Snowden)

Tbh going er is pretty much a suicide. You don't get to escape, even if you somehow did (e.g Idaho butcher) and moved to another country, interpol will be going on your ass (you're a mass shooter/killer, not a political prisoner like Snowden)
True win/ win tho

There's a few cases going er didn't resulted in a lifetime.

There was a Iranian guy who ran over college normies to avenge the Muslims, but that was before 9/11 and he's set to be released in a few yrs I think

There was a Iranian guy who ran over college normies to avenge the Muslims, but that was before 9/11 and he's set to be released in a few yrs I think
interesting

Name?

Back again are we Agent Smith