Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you stop a rape?

Would you stop a rape?

• Yes

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 79 89.8%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I once lived in an apartment building that was mostly populated by university students (I was a university student myself). At the beginning of the year, it is usually mostly empty because people go home. I was there because I'm a fucking incel and I just wanted to be alone. One night I heard a woman screaming as she was being beaten and raped. I didn't do anything or even call the cops, in part because I had drugs in my apartment and I didn't want to deal with the police. I might meme about rape but I actually think its bad and this event is something I regret.

Not my bitch, not my problem.

The foid or normies wouldn't stop for me , but they'll do anything to save wahman :feels:
:feels: :feels: :feels:

You know the answer, agent.

Those cum dumpsters have never helped me in losing virginity.
Why the fuck should I help to those cruel bitches?

Never help foids. They'll probably sue you

If I was on fire a bitch wouldn’t piss on me

I'd probably get beat up by the rapist if I tried.

None of my business.

Nah man, first of all I don't care about the well-being of some foid and secondly I don't want to get stabbed by some crazy Sandnigger.

Nah man, first of all I don't care about the well-being of some foid and secondly I don't want to get stabbed by some crazy Sandnigger.
this too. Many rapists are in gangs or have thug friends. You have rapist jailed, his buddies who are still free will shank you. I ain't gonna take such risks for some dumb whore

NevER.

I’d tell the rapist “good job mate” and keep going on with my daily life.

If I’m not entitled to sex then why should women be entitled to me physically stopping the rapist or reporting the rapist to the law enforcement?

turn that rape into a gang rape (in minecraft)

I will shoot and kill the rapist. It's a good opportunity to legally kill somebody.

Two things you should never stop:

1. A man chasing his bread
2. A man chasing his nut

-negro wisdom

Looks like a waste of time + being directly involved sounds like hell esp if authority questions you.

Most of the German whores are already are in their gangs so they’re asking for it

If you are truly blackpilled, you know How evil women are and How much they hate us. You shouldnt help them at anything, unless they ascend with you.

Don't get involved, no good deed will go unpunished.

I once lived in an apartment building that was mostly populated by university students (I was a university student myself). At the beginning of the year, it is usually mostly empty because people go home. I was there because I'm a fucking incel and I just wanted to be alone. One night I heard a woman screaming as she was being beaten and raped. I didn't do anything or even call the cops, in part because I had drugs in my apartment and I didn't want to deal with the police. I might meme about rape but I actually think its bad and this event is something I regret.
Where I live, this kind of situation(woman screaming in a apartment somewhere), would likely end up being ruled as a domestic dispute, like usual.

Above me, a man beat his wife almost every day, with her screaming then one particulary bad day cops come questioning about her being murdered.

In a theoretical situation like that you are more likely to get in trouble, a la Persona 5. I would just call the cops and skeddadle.

get the fuck off my website, federal agent of the Israeli state

Most of the German whores are already are in their gangs so they’re asking for it
Fr. These foids try their best to be close to the craziest motherfuckers. In my school all the people that got laid were good looking and dangerous (had knives, were training Martial Arts and using it). I bet it's the same for very country. So how can these foids be surprised if some of the criminals they hang out with commit crimes against them?

If you are truly blackpilled, you know How evil women are and How much they hate us. You shouldnt help them at anything, unless they ascend with you.
I don’t think all women are evil I just think they’re retarded

I don’t think all women are evil I just think they’re retarded
you could say that about anyone, it doesn't change the fact that they are evil and are doing evil deeds

if the foid was one of my family only

i would, but that's because i'm a beta simp

The foid or normies wouldn't stop for me , but they'll do anything to save wahman :feels:
:feels: :feels: :feels:
Pretty much, helping people that don't give a fuck about you is just being a cuck

Nope i have my important things to do like feed my Goldfish or water my pot plants

you should have joined in ( in simulation ) and done drugs later ( in video game )

I'd bust out some pom-poms and cheer for the brave man.

GIVE ME AN R!

GIVE ME AN A!

GIVE ME A P!

GIVE ME AN E!

Tumblr 1130e8c6a7ab5442e6d33b19b7696fa2 b1bd0836 1280 copy 960x540

You dont need to stop Rape. According to IT, you are a dirty virgin terrorist scum. So play your part and ignore it.

I am sure that the strong gentlemen at IT are working hard to stop all these rapists out there.

Absolutely the fuck not. I've seen women being abused before in the streets and I know better than to get involved. I don't care about these slores anyway. White knights always end up getting their asses beat by both the man and the female when they intervene. When women get abused by thugmaxxers in public it's just foreplay and voyeurism. It's a normie thing.

Well, yes and no.
I would call the police, but I would not try to stop the rapist myself.
I’ve been down many dark roads in my life. But I’m at a place now that I don’t want foids to be hurt.
I want women to love me. Just one time before I die. It hurts so much that they never will.
I’m angry, sure. And I wouldn’t risk my life to save a certainly ungrateful foid.
But I would still call the police.
I’ve faced death so many times. It has created a love of life……even her life.

im too far removed from foids where I live so it doesn't really matter.

Absolutely the fuck not. I've seen women being abused before in the streets and I know better than to get involved. I don't care about these slores anyway. White knights always end up getting their asses beat by both the man and the female when they intervene. When women get abused by thugmaxxers in public it's just foreplay and voyeurism. It's a normie thing.
true. I remember this is one of the things I was told when I went in for security guard training, told us not to get involved when it comes to couples.

This is a bad idea, foid will metoo you because it was enjoying the rape. Even if you don’t hate foids you should not do this ever