Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you still care about the blackpill if you woke up a Chad tomorrow?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I’ve seen a lot of hypocrites here. If you woke up a Chad tomorrow (and NT for those who aren’t) would you invite us incels over to an orgy full of Stacies or would you just forget about us straight away and go slay on your own? :feelshmm:

Last edited:
I would still be incel if I woke up as chad tomorrow

My life would still feel shitty if i wasn’t rich or had any friends

unironically this, im too much of a retard to do anything and would continue to ldar in my room

unironically this, im too much of a retard to do anything and would continue to ldar in my room
tbh, I wouldn’t even realize that my appearance has completely changed and have unironic body dysmorphia:soy:

tbh, I wouldn’t even realize that my appearance has completely changed and have unironic body dysmorphia:soy:
holy shit absolutely mirin your online time

I’ve seen a lot of hypocrites here. If you woke up a Chad tomorrow (and NT for those who aren’t) would you invite us incels over to an orgy full of Stacies or would you just forget about us right away and go slay on your own? :feelshmm:
Hmm. I want to believe I'd atleast make the world a better place for incels. Slightly

I'd go full Darktriad mode and get with as many women as possible, catalouging their worship of me to prove that pill once and for all, start an youtube channel when I find a betabuxxer woman and post content solely on the blackpill.

The secondary plan would be get into IncelTears, be secondary for a few months until I reveal my face, sweettalk a few ogre tranny admins and gain control over the subreddit. At which point I ruin it with pins of blackpill studies and just generally wreaking havoc. The cucks would rise again, sure, but it'd be a big hit and leave us alone for a while.

Yes, I would. I would become a self-help guru and use blackpill knowledge to grift and scam normies and incels Andrew Tate style

Yes, but I would use it to my advantage.

6'5? Wear lifts anyway and become 6'7. Leverage looks to earn a shitton of money. Use that money to improve looks to a superhuman degree through top tier surgeons. Live in the moment, completely carefree and to the fullest knowing Chad always has a safety net.

Hmm. I want to believe I'd atleast make the world a better place for incels. Slightly

I'd go full Darktriad mode and get with as many women as possible, catalouging their worship of me to prove that pill once and for all, start an youtube channel when I find a betabuxxer woman and post content solely on the blackpill.

The secondary plan would be get into IncelTears, be secondary for a few months until I reveal my face, sweettalk a few ogre tranny admins and gain control over the subreddit. At which point I ruin it with pins of blackpill studies and just generally wreaking havoc. The cucks would rise again, sure, but it'd be a big hit and leave us alone for a while.
Based

No, in that case you'd be a volcel. NT Chad can't be an incel. If you can't even get yourself to take a walk around a college campus and approach foids as a Chad you're a Giga-Volcel.

My life would still feel shitty if i wasn’t rich or had any friends
You'd make friends easily and could even find a rich mid-tier Becky to betabuxx for you.

:feelswhat:

Secondary plan too unrealistic, first one sounds good tho.

Yes, I would. I would become a self-help guru and use blackpill knowledge to grift and scam normies and incels Andrew Tate style
Isn't that contradictory? Self-help is redpill not blackpill.

Yes, but I would use it to my advantage.

6'5? Wear lifts anyway and become 6'7. Leverage looks to earn a shitton of money. Use that money to improve looks to a superhuman degree through top tier surgeons. Live in the moment, completely carefree and to the fullest knowing Chad always has a safety net.
Based response :feelsthink: :feelzez:

No, in that case you'd be a volcel. NT Chad can't be an incel. If you can't even get yourself to take a walk around a college campus and approach foids as a Chad you're a Giga-Volcel.
Yep I’d be too busy posting on incels.is to bother approaching foids

i would walk right into some nightclub and browse incels.is until some foid come along to suck my cock