Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you say that misogyny is synonymous with being an incel?

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
If you take a look throughout the internet you'll quickly realize that more often than not, foids will identify being an incel with being misogynistic. Do you guys feel as if that's the case? The reason I'm asking is because when I take a look at some of the posts on this site It feels as if some of you don't necessarily hate females, but rather just want a relationship with one. I was just curious to see what you guys think because in my case regardless of whether or not I were to get attention from a foid, I feel as if I would still hold a deep hatred for them within my heart just because of what they stand for. Regardless of what they say or do, deep down they all possess the same disgusting traits.

GrAYcel infiltrator

I hate females, but it has nothing to do with misogyny. It's just natural, and they're just inferior in every way.

No. This is a stupid take that normies use. We already have a word for misogynists. This logic is an excuse to demonize all lonely men. See the graphic I made in the thread linked below. Countless incels aren't misogynistic tbh. Meanwhile countless non-incels are misogynistic. The logic doesn't add up. People also mistake gynophobia, more a fear or cautiousness of women as misogyny. Which isn't the definition at all.

no? shit threads

No. This is a stupid take that normies use. We already have a word for misogynists. This logic is an excuse to demonize all lonely men. See the graphic I made in the thread linked below. Countless incels aren't misogynistic tbh. Meanwhile countless non-incels are misogynistic. The logic doesn't add up. People also mistake gynophobia, more a fear or cautiousness of women as misogyny. Which isn't the definition at all.

I get what you're saying, that makes sense. Was just curious to see what you guys thought because every time I see someone state that you're misogynistic just because you're an incel I get confused. A lot of times I see dudes who are lonely, like you said, that aren't misogynistic, misogynistic people who aren't incels, and some people who are just both. Just thought it was funny that people would associate the two just to benefit their narrative.

My IT sensors have been triggered owing to your suspiciously low online time and the nature of this thread... :feelssus:

But to answer your question, simply look at the rules of this forum; no one here is required at all to dislike or have a resentment towards foids, though inevitably many do due to the inherent nature of hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and rising standards all applying to and benefitting foids... :feelsclown:

We all know how a 6'2 "traditionally" misogynistic Chad would be treated by foids, either way. :feelsjuice:

This logic is an excuse to demonize all lonely men.

I get what you're saying, that makes sense. Was just curious to see what you guys thought because every time I see someone state that you're misogynistic just because you're an incel I get confused. A lot of times I see dudes who are lonely, like you said, that aren't misogynistic, misogynistic people who aren't incels, and some people who are just both. Just thought it was funny that people would associate the two just to benefit their narrative.
Well yeah thats pretty much it. I'm pretty sure a lot of people who claim to think inceldom is synonymous to misogyny don't truly believe that because it's illogical and idiotic. If they're trying to redefine the word then they're simply not talking about inceldom and therefore their arguments are rendered moot. There are misogynistic incels and misogynistic non-incels. Just as there are non-misogynistic people of both categories. But this also applies to just about any group or demographic of people. You will find both cases in any category of people. Which is why it's such a stupid take for people to hold.

Fact is it's pretty much just an excuse. Everyone knows what an incel actually is, but by crafting the narrative that misogyny is a requirement for inceldom they can use this as an excuse to label all lonely/ugly/non-nt men as such, and feel justified in vilifying them over things that may not even apply to them. Search up the term "folk devil", ill leave a link. Sound familiar? The issue is that when there's an example of an incel who isn't misogynistic, they're ignored. People sweep it under the rug and act like they dont exist because it directly contradicts the narrative that's trying to be crafted. It's all about enabling their own prejudices towards reject men by painting all of them as villains. Which isn't really a new thing tbh. This is just a modern way of justifying it.

This becomes even more clear when you find examples of a lonely guy who isn't being misogynistic, hateful or provocative and yet people will still shit on him, gaslight him and frame him as a villain and tell him he's a bad person. This is especially the case when said guy points out that advice he's been given (often designed to fail anyway) doesn't work. They take that as an attack on them. Fucked if you do and fucked if you don't. A similar issue is when incels are blamed for the actions and words of non-incel men. Those non-incel men will be labeled as incels to add more fuel to the word and to bastardise it further. People blaming the underdog for the actions of the people who aren't isn't uncommon.

The funny thing is, simply stating facts like "women prefer tall men" is considered misogyny nowadays.

If you take a look throughout the internet you'll quickly realize that more often than not, foids will identify being an incel with being misogynistic. Do you guys feel as if that's the case? The reason I'm asking is because when I take a look at some of the posts on this site It feels as if some of you don't necessarily hate females, but rather just want a relationship with one. I was just curious to see what you guys think because in my case regardless of whether or not I were to get attention from a foid, I feel as if I would still hold a deep hatred for them within my heart just because of what they stand for. Regardless of what they say or do, deep down they all possess the same disgusting traits.
Whether or not this is a troll thread, which it most likely is, I'll answer it faithfully anyway.

In short, no, it is not synonymous to Inceldom as a condition. When it comes to this forum however, you must understand that everything expressed here is a direct retalliation to the cacophobia we experience on the daily. We are only "mysoginistic", insofar as it is retaliation to cacophobia. So in that respect, I'd say our quote-on-quote "misogyny" is pretty damn justified.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, simply stating facts like "women prefer tall men" is considered misogyny nowadays.
It's kind of funny tbh because by trivialising the word like that, it just detracts from its meaning. Eventually rendering it a meaningless buzzword

Soyboy dance

It's kind of funny tbh because by trivialising the word like that, it just detracts from its meaning. Eventually rendering it a meaningless buzzword
As such with all buzzwords, the pipeline is propaganistic to substanceless. It's not surprising tbh