Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not All Lonely Guys are Incels

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
This statement is only true if you have a guy who's gotten intimacy occasionally is lonely. Regardless, I attach a graphic. Nowadays there seems to be a rise in people purposely and knowingly using false definitions as to what an incel is so they can use circular logic to blanket blame countless people, including hate-mongering targeted towards those who fit the legitimate definition of an incel, but dont fit narrow stereotypes.

I see this attitude a lot. A false definition is used (even when we already have a definition for what they're describing) in an attempt to distance themselves and better hide their own prejudices. Although under this guise they will then attack any person fitting the actual definition whether or not said person fits their false definition. A common tactic is to confuse cause and effect and assert it as correct, or just flat out making false assumptions about the individual and the cause for their issues.

Last edited:
Just be progressive theory

Just be progressive theory
Astounding how hateful some "progressives" are. Hey why dont the good ones call out the bad ones? amirite?

why do we think about those stuff man it is fucking simple we need chimp pussy i dont understand people sometimes you complicate stuff im out man :mask:

i dont even listen to normies anymore. nothing they say is worth listening to. i just tune them out.
Astounding how hateful some "progressives" are. Hey why dont the good ones call out the bad ones? amirite?
its the paradox of tolerance. they can never be truly tolerant because they are hateful towards people they consider intolerant.

Incel has just become a buzzword that normies call men they don’t like :feelsjuice:

its the paradox of tolerance. they can never be truly tolerant because they are hateful towards people they consider intolerant.
Its why the whole tolerance/acceptance movement is retarded and complete horseshit. Its hypocritical in that "you have to be tolerant of this group as long we, the masses, agree but if not you shouldnt tolerate this group that we hate" (incels for example among others).

Its why the whole tolerance/acceptance movement is retarded and complete horseshit. Its hypocritical in that "you have to be tolerant of this group as long we, the masses, agree but if not you shouldnt tolerate this group that we hate" (incels for example among others).
We've seen many examples of this throughout history jfl

If you want to have sex, and can't because everyone rejects you - you're an incel.

All lonely guys are incels.

You have those who know it (the blackpilled ones), and those who deny it (the bluepilled ones).

Lonely guys who don't consider themselves incels are simply incels in denial.

All lonely guys are incels.

You have those who know it (the blackpilled ones), and those who deny it (the bluepilled ones).

Lonely guys who don't consider themselves incels are simply incels in denial.
very true.