Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather work with a male coworker in your department who was straight and ethnic, or rather a gay white male?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you rather work in your department with a straight ethnic male or a gay white male?

• I would rather work with a straight ethnic male in my department.

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • I would rather work with a gay white male in my department.

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I realized that one reason I hate my day job so much more than my night job, is because I have the misfortune of working with an annoying white homosexual faggot.

At my night job, all my coworkers are heterosexual - and the vibe is much nicer.

Would you rather work with a guy in your department (you would see him often) who was straight and ethnic, or would you rather want to work with a gay white male?

Straight of course. I don't care about the sking color of men

I'm homophobic and transphobic, the answer is obvious

I have nothing to gain from being around faggots. Skin colour is irrelevant in this scenario.
Yeah. Faggots throw off the vibe at work. The faggot I deal with at my day job was hired after me, but he has a higher position, so I have to listen to him - he can’t even look most of the guys around the office in our eyes.

I can’t stand the guy, to make matters worse - he is a closeted faggot. This faggot overcompensates for being a faggot by trying to brag about doing macho stuff.

Straight ethnic

And no, I'm not concerned about a faggot hitting on me (I'm too ugly), but faggots are almost always woke and thus hypersensitive; I'm aspergy and blunt

I realized that one reason I hate my day job so much more than my night job, is because I have the misfortune of working with an annoying white homosexual faggot.

At my night job, all my coworkers are heterosexual - and the vibe is much nicer.

Would you rather work with a guy in your department (you would see him often) who was straight and ethnic, or would you rather want to work with a gay white male?
Straight dethnic as im one myself

I don’t want to work with a fag

Fags are very catty and sneaky. A straight ethnic male also has a good chance of being an incel.

The gay white guy would be too NT anyway.

straight ethnic all the way
one of my college classmates is a faggot and he is extremely extroverted, NT and stressful, idk how i tolerate him JFL but at least he is loyal

I don't like being in the presence of faggots, lesbians, or troons. :feelsjuice:

I don't like being in the presence of faggots, lesbians, or troons. :feelsjuice:
Lesbians are the worst, they choose when to act like foids to get foid privileges, and any other time they are vicious dykes.

Lesbians are the worst, they choose when to act like foids to get foid privileges, and any other time they are vicious dykes.
Yes, the entire psychological mental makeup of lesbians is wanting their cake and eating it too. :feelsjuice:

I feel more comfortable among gays because i dont have to see them with girls and because straight males will try to reduce my manhood and degrade me to impress other females around.

I feel more comfortable among gays because i dont have to see them with girls and because straight males will try to reduce my manhood and degrade me to impress other females around.
Naw bruh. :feelsugh:

Straight. Fags act like foids.

Straight and ethnic easily.

Work with a faggot one day, because he won't get to wake up the next day.:feelsBox: