Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather live out a long life of misery or blow your brains out young like Kurt Cobain?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Obviously the dude was something of a Chad but I think he had the right mindset about society: i.e. fuck it...

chads and stacys can easliy rope because they have fulfilled the base desires. while subhumans like me cant in the hope that I will be able to have sex later.

id rather die young. i dont want to live a life of stale monotony. imagine being alone with no friends just wageslaving for 40 years

It’s better to live a one year as a lion than 100 years as a sheep

Why is it always suffer or rope? You're forgetting other alternatives

Blow my brains out. But I don't have the courage to do it.

Why is it always suffer or rope? You're forgetting other alternatives
Are you talking about the whitepill? I dunno if so dude; I feel it might just be cope?

I wouldn't call him a Chad. He had a scrawny subhuman body and was a cuck feminist. He was a Chadlite at best.

Nirvana's music sucked honestly.

jewpills fucked with his head and he couldn't stand the the brutal wallpill

Nirvana's music sucked honestly.
Some songs are alright, but overall it's a soy band for teenage drama queens and whiny leftist faggots. Soys identify with Cobain because he's the opposite of classic masculine Chad, except for his handsome face.

For the kids of kids.is...