Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather hire a foid lawyer or a Jew lawyer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Foid lawyer or Jew lawyer?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Posting on this forum, you need to prepare for the possibility of getting charged by feds for some bullshit. This means hiring a good lawyer. If your best options are a foid lawyer or a Jew lawyer, who would you choose?

What a stupid question

With Jews you win.

BiryaniCel

Always go for the win.:feelsthink:

Yeah the jew might save me but he would charge all my ancestors's properties :lul:

The whole legal system is the Jews fair ground, same as every other institution or power structure.
They win either way, and you pay one way or the other.
You cannot beat the jew any way other than by force. But you will have to contend with their goy cattle

Attachments

• K37FYS6O2ZG25AZOEKUGVPL3HY.jpg
    K37FYS6O2ZG25AZOEKUGVPL3HY.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 33
Jew ofc and I would pretend to be one of the fellow (((chosen))) to make sure I win.

I hate the jew but you can play their game for gain. Masquerade as a friendly goyim and share in the sheckles once goldstein rubs his little goblin hands together with the judge.
foids are just outright retarded Once a month she is a guaranteed hormonal raging lunatic and God help you if your court date were to fall while the bitch is on the rag.

ofc the jew one, i would win:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

jew anyday for shure

they will cost less lol

I would not be committed any crimes n the first place.

Jew is the best lawyer you can possibly get. they know and are part of the system. you'll win 100% of the time unless going against another jew. Foid on the other hand would be to stupid to defend you and half ass her job as she doesn't really want you to go off scoot free

Jew lawyer of course. They are great at lying and obscuring justice. Foids on the other hand are stupid.
If I need a lawyer I want someone who can get the job done.

Jews like their shekels so they do their job

Also they are very smart unlike women and law is a dirty profession, so it's the jew's specialty

Jew because I am not interested in losing due to choosing a retard.

Self-explanatory.

I may hate the jews, but they seem to be winning, so I think I'd stand a good chance with a jew lawyer.

Jews are competent lawyers as they control the legal system.

A foid would have just became a lawyer from sucking dick or affirmative action

Hire a jew foid lawyer. The feminist jew system is not allowed to disobey them.

Jew for sure, they are smart

Jew is the best lawyer you can possibly get. they know and are part of the system. you'll win 100% of the time unless going against another jew. Foid on the other hand would be to stupid to defend you and half ass her job as she doesn't really want you to go off scoot free
Foids would be too worried about pleading guilty to fuck chad the lawyer instead of defending incels.