Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather have: social capital/high SMV or financial capital?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I've heard many stories of couples who had no money, but were happy because they had each other, while rich ugly awkard incels had all the copes in the world yet felt like roping 24/7.

really depends on the age to start. If I’m a kid and destined to be Chad by 14 with foids fawning over me and Stacy teachers getting wet at the sight of me, and this would go on until the day I die, then social capital/high SMV for me. Because I can get away with more shit, and at least I can be a Multi-millionaire Chad runway model.

but if we talking right now me (36) then give me the financial capital, especially if I can be a billionaire. I’m already hopeless, so might as well start buying pussy and shit at my age.

Chad has both without trying.

Financial capital.

Financial, I'd rather be rich than have a wife.

if you are not good looking actually you can't enjoy life experience to some degree . so yeah i prefer health and beauty because it's the real Fortune

High SMV. Retard IQ question

High SMV will bring financial capital too, and on top of that you get to have sex with beautiful foids. Pretty easy question, High SMV all day.

How much financial capital are we talking about, can we be specific here?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back