Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have a "Tussi" (German word, see meaning below) – or a foid who's NOT a Tussi, as your girlfriend?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
English
-Tussi (coll., main form, slang): colloquial, mostly pejorative: an attractive, fashion-conscious, self-centered, superficial woman. "Tussi" - that stands for vain, superficial, shallow (sometimes stupid), but definitely not unattractive woman (so 6/10 and above)
-Not a tussi: sporty as in she likes to do sporty activities, doesn't really care how she looks like (little to no make up), doesn't care about expensive clothes. But she might be like a 5/10.

German
-Tussi (ugs., Hauptform, salopp): umgangssprachlich, meist abwertend: eine attraktive, modebewusste, ich-bezogene, oberflächliche Frau. "Tussi" - das steht für eitel, oberflächlich, dümmlich aber nicht unattraktiv.

Last edited:
Not a tussi: sporty as in she likes to do sporty activities, doesn't really care how she looks like (little to no make up), doesn't care about expensive clothes. But she might be between a 4/10 and a 5/10.
Give me tomboy gf NOW

Non-Tussi. If I had the choice I wouldn't ascend with the vain dumb bitch.

Tussi is just slut/bimbo

No I don't want it

Tussi is just slut/bimbo

No I don't want it
yeah. you speak German right?

So you rather prefer a sporty and fit but more masculine-dressed woman who might be a 5/10
instead of
a Tussi, who's shallow but a 7/10

?

yeah. you speak German right?

So you rather prefer a sporty and fit but more masculine-dressed woman who might be a 5/10
instead of
a Tussi, who's shallow but a 7/10

?
I mean if I had to choose, yeah
But I prefer feminine looking girls that aren't braindead sluts.

Non-Tussi. If I had the choice I wouldn't ascend with the vain dumb bitch.
Honourable.

So just to clarify: you want a

5/10 non-tussi who likes to do sporty activities (biking, hiking, etc.) and is smart,
instead of
a 7/10 shallow, average IQ foid, who's only interested in shopping and fashion, but isn't otherwise interesting (only does treadmill-workouts)
?

Tussi so i can fuck every night

When rope livestream

non tussi i think

Pump and dump the Tussi in this case

Then i'd kill her or myself
Ok. Fair enough

Last question. If you pick tussi: You can pump and dump her, but then you can't have any gf for the next 10 years.
If you take non-tussi, you can keep her forever.

You'd still take non-tussi?

Ok. Fair enough

Last question. If you pick tussi: You can pump and dump her, but then you can't have any gf for the next 10 years.
If you take non-tussi, you can keep her forever.

You'd still take non-tussi?
I'd take the Tussi

I heard somewhere more masculine foids are more likely to be virgin so non-tussi

I heard somewhere more masculine foids are more likely to be virgin so non-tussi
Good. You wouldn’t mind an average, or slightly below average foid then, given she’s funner and a virgin

Can't i just fuck the tussi without dating?

Good. You wouldn’t mind an average, or slightly below average foid then, given she’s funner and a virgin
Anyone whos not a cuck would agree.

You could. That’s what I’d do

What about if you had to date her for the next 5 years - jfl
That would suck i would not want that.

Although in my generation most foids act like tussi even if they are not attractive

I would want the Tussi because you said that the Tussi is 6/10 or above while you said that the non-Tussi is 5/10.

That would suck i would not want that.

Although in my generation most foids act like tussi even if they are not attractive
True. The question asks itself: are there attractive non-tussis? As in pretty face without the tussi traits listed above?

I would want the Tussi because you said that the Tussi is 6/10 or above while you said that the non-Tussi is 5/10.
What if tussi was 7/10 and non-tussi 6? You always chose the prettier option? Not judging here, only asking

What if tussi was 7/10 and non-tussi 6? You always chose the prettier option? Not judging here, only asking
Yes. I always choose the prettier option.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back