Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have a 35 year old rostie or a sexbot that came from 30 years in the future?

Would you rather have a 35 year old rostie or a sexbot from 30 years in the future?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If you somehow were able to blackmail (((them))) into giving you one of their top secret sexbots that won't be released until 30 years in the future, or a 35 year old rostie, which would you pick? I'd pick the sexbot for sure.

A sexbot to me is equal to fucking a pillow

A sexbot to me is equal to fucking a pillow
u buy sexbot once + you can fuck it when u want
but for
roastie u have to buy her a lot of shit + she decides where u will be fucked.
:feelstrash:

Would take roastie if she sexy, but only for fuck, no commitment. But quality sexbot is superior option

A nice busty waifu sexdoll with 5ft in height under 1500€.
The prices for those sexdolls are a bit ridiculous.

What retards voted for the Roasties? Seriously polls need to be public more often.

Sexbot... As at least with a sexbot she can be programmed to take care of things around the house whilst I'm away.

What kind of question is this

I'd give up all of my savings and most of my possessions for a solid robot companion girl

The sexbot obviously

definitely the sexbot but id like to see both just to be 100% sure

Sexbot. Unless the roastie is a >8/10 and loves me unconditionally

definitely the sexbot but id like to see both just to be 100% sure
Me too, but I think there's a 99% chance the sexbots will be way better than any 30+ rostie.
Unless the roastie is a >8/10 and loves me unconditionally
That's probably not going to happen, and if it does she only has a few more years of hotness left in her, but the sexbot has decades.

What kind of roastie? Does she actually like me and is affectionate to me?

If it's not a whore and actually loves me then obviously would pick the real woman

What kind of roastie? Does she actually like me and is affectionate to me?

If it's not a whore and actually loves me then obviously would pick the real woman
Yes, but in real life there is no 35 year old rostie that would be genuinely affectionate and loving to a non-chad.

is 30 years enough time to be life like? if we were allowed to fuck the roastie whenever and she obeys i take that.

I'll take a 55 year old.

None of the above.

I want a real girl dammit!

The sexbot, pretty obvious answer tbhngl.

I can only afford a 35yo sexbot.

I rather the sex robot. If she have a good personality and do well her job , why bother with an entitled piece of meat?

I'd take the roastie if she would let me do anything I want to her.

I hate human women so much I want them all replaced by sexbots

I'd take the roastie if she would let me do anything I want to her.

This tbh, I would only take the robot if it was one made at least 200 years in the future, I'm not trying to have a ragdoll I have to clean my own cum out of every fuck session, I think a lot of guys are underestimating all of the time and effort that goes into keeping your doll in good condition, miss a few days of cleaning and you'll end up with mold, a bad smell, or some other shit, you also have to shampoo the hair, etc. Its going to be annoying as hell, all that to fuck some holes that won't respond to your touch, won't give eye contact (or better yet purposefully avoid eye contact due to being disgusted by you JFL), etc

The doll/robot just isn't a good choice, a doll 30 years from now isn't going to be that great, its going to be more of a burden than the benefit you will get from it

What retards voted for the Roasties? Seriously polls need to be public more often.

Do you really think a sex bot from ONLY 30 years in the future (2049) is going to be better than fucking a roastie, you are deluded then, up to model to 200 years in the future and I'll take the deal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back