Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have 1 year prison or 5 years home arrest were u cant leave?

I'd rather do one year in Norwegian prison than 5 years house arrest. Their prisons are better than where I live now.
Scandinavian prisons are legit. You get a room with a tv, actual bed with mattress, and bathroom (with toilet, shower, and sink). Idk if they allow computers, but I would think so. They also have a common area where you can cook too. It's a very cohesive environment with close supervision. In fact, I think the supervisors even eat with the inmates.

To answer the original poll, it would depend on what the crime was for, and which prison system I'd be incarcerated in. In America, state prisons are much more volatile than federal prisons, as state prisons are more racially divided. Also, certain crimes are hated by the inmate population (such as pedophillia, violence against women and children, etc). If i'm not going to state prison for one of those crimes, I would choose the 1 year sentence in prison. I have goals in life, and i don't want to waste another 4 years at home.

This guy did 8 years in federal prison for a bank robbery. He has a whole youtube channel detailing the ins and outs of prison, and life after you get out. He also talks about his life before prison, and how to avoid getting caught up in the thug life.

Scandinavian prisons are legit. You get a room with a tv, actual bed with mattress, and bathroom (with toilet, shower, and sink). Idk if they allow computers, but I would think so. They also have a common area where you can cook too. It's a very cohesive environment with close supervision. In fact, I think the supervisors even eat with the inmates.
I would be ok with living there forever if they gave us free hookers and sexbots on top of all that other stuff.

I would be ok with living there forever if they gave us free hookers and sexbots on top of all that other stuff.
Seriously. It would be a rotter's paradise.

Already is a rotterd paradise. Free dvds. Ps4. 3 cells. Outdoor patio ect
They have patios? What do you mean by "3 cells"?

5 year home arrest, I'm used to rotting.

Five years home arrest.

They have patios? What do you mean by "3 cells"?
yeah we had a thread about it here when I mentioned it 2 monhts ago I think. about.

they have a cell to study, sleep, play ps/tv and rec I believe

As others have mentioned, I've essentially done a lifetime of house arrest anyway.

As others have mentioned, I've essentially done a lifetime of house arrest anyway.
lol that was the reason I started this thread because we are in our homes anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back