Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather become a cuck or remain incel?

Would you rather become a cuck or remain incel?

• I would become a cuck

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I would remain incel

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine

Self-banned
-
Since my previous poll was worded very poorly here I ask again. It's anonymous so feel free to be honest.

Hell nah, if you become a cuck, you have to support the women while she fucks another. Fuck that shit :feelspuke:

I feel like some pussy is better than none

I feel like some pussy is better than none
You don't get any.

Cuck is simply incel + humiliation + subsidizing the woman you see fuck another man.

Society acts as if we subhumans are at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy, but in reality its cucks.

I know the GrAYcel voted cuck

I wouldn't want to be a cuck, but it's not even an option for me. You have to be an NT betabux in order to become a cuck.

I wouldn't want to be a cuck, but it's not even an option for me. You have to be an NT betabux in order to become a cuck.
Exactly. I’d be rejected even as a cuck

You don't get any.

Cuck is simply incel + humiliation + subsidizing the woman you see fuck another man.

Society acts as if we subhumans are at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy, but in reality its cucks.
Sometimes the cuck may get the pussy, but yes, it’s a really humiliating and sad life

Is it even a choice? Did I choose my thougts and values? I cant force myself to be a cuck. I went on dates, but now even attending one seems like too much courtship.

Is it even a choice? Did I choose my thougts and values? I cant force myself to be a cuck. I went on dates, but now even attending one seems like too much courtship.
I never really had a date. There were just some foids making me pay for their coffe but I’m KV

I Will remain @hateful insul

I never really had a date. There were just some foids making me pay for their coffe but I’m KV
Be better. Don't pay. Even for a coffee. Thats cucked. Still counts as a date btw, even though what they really are are interviews for a position of boyfriend. Go for a kiss without seeking permission. If fail don't think less of yourself.

Be better. Don't pay. Even for a coffee. Thats cucked. Still counts as a date btw, even though what they really are are interviews for a position of boyfriend. Go for a kiss without seeking permission. If fail don't think less of yourself.
I don’t want to risk for sexual harassment allegations… we know how foids are these days

You don't get any.

They might still get pussy just for the sake of the woman maintaining the relationship, and of course if she gonna get pregnant then she also has to have sex with you around the same time as conception in order to lessen the doubt of paternity. It's just that what she offers is subpar to the other men she sleeps with.

Yes, there are a lot of men who are willing cucks because it's a fetish for them. But even if I was being deceived in being in a genuine relationship or marriage and she was hiding that fact from me, I would still rather stay incel and sexless than live a lie.

I don’t want to risk for sexual harassment allegations… we know how foids are these days
Dude I'm not saying to grab her and pin her to a wall. If she backs up then I guess you don't push. But dont back up too quickly too. Thats virgin trait. Chances are she has not decided and it wont feel natural and expected. My face is melted depression and I managed to steal some kisses. At 25, but still. Not KHH. 27 V now some whores of course

Dude I'm not saying to grab her and pin her to a wall. If she backs up then I guess you don't push. But dont back up too quickly too. Thats virgin trait. Chances are she has not decided and it wont feel natural and expected. My face is melted depression and I managed to steal some kisses. At 25, but still. Not KHH. 27 V now some whores of course
I don’t know how to do it. I have high inhibition

I don’t know how to do it. I have high inhibition
Fakecel excuses. Do it now. Do you fear their judgement? They ARE fucking inferior. They go with the flow on easy mode. Things happen to them. You need to happen to them. High inhibition is just manifestation of social rejection in childhood whatever the reason.

Its fucking hard for me to put my face close to theirs, because I get self conscious about my face at short distances. I just know it looks bad. Even my father rages that I look sad and uninterested, but he doesn't realize it's natural expression of horseface, bad bite and lack of symmetry. Anyway you need to do what it takes. Stare right in the face of despair and no more excuses. Sure you probably earn some PTSD like I did from tryharding, but its still worth it. You will be proud of yourself.

Instructions unclear now I'm in the cell with Tyrone