Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ukrainian foids see Chang for the first time

I don't have his pheno

Mongol horde will rise again

Just Be Korean

JUST BE CHANG THEORY

Everything can be changed by media pushing it. Only thing that matters is being tall and solid looking.

Mongols have brownish skin
Mongols mog Koreans

AA6F2EC7 291A 4E77 A733 B7F6E86329BA

JFL when this happens to a mayo in India it's posted on r/SomeFuckingCringeSubreddit and the comments are talking about how creepy and weird Indians are

Everything can be changed by media pushing it. Only thing that matters is being tall and solid looking.
Actually really High-IQ take. I bet if they started pushing Aborigines like they push Nigs, foids would travel to Australia for sex tourism.

Just be a tall, handsome, well endowed, & NT asian bro.

LMAO this comment on the video
여러분이 가면 저 여자들이 반대로 달립니다
"If you go those women will run the other way"

JFL when this happens to a mayo in India it's posted on r/SomeFuckingCringeSubreddit and the comments are talking about how creepy and weird Indians are
Shitskin pill, us browns are trucels @Incelius Savage

Just be a tall, handsome, well endowed, & NT asian bro.

Ironic.
If you looked at me on the street, you probably wouldn't think that I was a KHHV.

My height is decent, at 183 cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 90% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about average in terms of facial attractiveness.

We got the Point already. Outliers are Just lucky or DARK triad

They should send him to the frontline as punishment

and you still cope about much ricepill

@Lv99_BixNood
@starcrapoo
just slav, latin, SEAmaxx

this

really many don't understand
20 years ago nobody liked asian guys, hell this will kinda controversial but noodles got heavily due to kpop and anime too. For centuries north and western whitoid women were seen as most attractive but now noodles, latinas, slavettas are more popular than them. Whites due to hollywood and global domination for centuries, meds by hollywood also
you all laugh but blacks got definitely positive halo by rap culture

this is really controversial but if next day indian guys or russian ones would pushed by media they will be seen as most attractive
mediapill>racepill

@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@PolskiKartofel
@Transcended Trucel
@Animecel2D
@JayGoptri
@PPEcel
@dungeondragon
@Lux
@Copexodius Maximus
@Caesercel

this

20 years ago nobody liked asian guys, hell this will kinda controversial but noodles got heavily due to kpop and anime too. For centuries north and western whitoid women were seen as most attractive but now noodles, latinas, slavettas are more popular than them. Whites due to hollywood and global domination for centuries, meds by hollywood also

this is really controversial but if next day indian guys or russian ones would pushed by media they will be seen as most attractive
mediapill>racepill

@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@PolskiKartofel
@Transcended Trucel
@Animecel2D
@JayGoptri
@PPEcel
@dungeondragon
@Lux
@Copexodius Maximus
@Caesercel
high IQ truth. I agree gooks have been boosted hard by media halo. But disagree that curries will ever get boosted even if media helped em a lot, they would do better but no where near as good as rice

this

mediapill>racepill

@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@PolskiKartofel
@Transcended Trucel
@Animecel2D
@JayGoptri
@PPEcel
@dungeondragon
@Lux
@Copexodius Maximus
@Caesercel
True to a huge extend, but not the full picture. You will notice that noodles mog mayo foids when it comes to what males actually pick, despite not much media representation. So I think media representation probably plays a bigger roles for what women are attracted to, not what males are attracted to. But there is also evidence that hunter gatherer tribes find people who look like them as the most attractive.

Mongols are moggers compares to koreans
Genghis Khan maxxing

True to a huge extend, but not the full picture. You will notice that noodles mog mayo foids when it comes to what males actually pick, despite not much media representation. So I think media representation probably plays a bigger roles for what women are attracted to, not what males are attracted to. But there is also evidence that hunter gatherer tribes find people who look like them as the most attractive.

Genghis Khan maxxing
i don't think so it all comes to media, it can be same said that asian men mog whites too following same logic

Male SMV is off the charts in shithole countries.

mediapill>racepill
whites received the media pill because they are the most attractive and not the other way round

Pure ricefuel.

high IQ truth. I agree gooks have been boosted hard by media halo. But disagree that curries will ever get boosted even if media helped em a lot, they would do better but no where near as good as rice
This^. I mean curries are already boosted (in general) by the dumbass white liberals who use them for votes (America and U.K.). But their smv status won't ever change much, because every white player knows that Indians generally need to have white handlers whom they follow. Most of them simply can not LEAD.

this

mediapill>racepill

@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@PolskiKartofel
@Transcended Trucel
@Animecel2D
@JayGoptri
@PPEcel
@dungeondragon
@Lux
@Copexodius Maximus
@Caesercel
The fact that blacks are put above curries in the racial heirarchy tells you all you need to know about this. Blacks are the furthest away from the aryan standard.