Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be with a girl who is attracted to your intelligence or to your looks?

Choose

• Intelligence

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Looks

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
Would you rather be a 10/10 chad with gf or 3/10 autist with the same gf
I know woman choose looks over intelligence but who would you rather choose

Last edited:
What intelligence and what looks

wut if i dont have both?

Intelligence ->150 IQ autistic nerd
Looks->Chad
So i’m either a genius with a gf or good looking with a gf? Of course i’d pick intelligence

Attachments

• 341.png
    341.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 19
The smell of the smegma on my cock.

looks obviously

I’ve been called ugly so much that the idea of someone liking me for my looks sounds comical

I’ve been called ugly so much that the idea of someone liking me for my looks sounds comical
But who would you choose
A girl who likes you because of your looks or someone who is attracted to your intelligence if you were one

But who would you choose
A girl who likes you because of your looks or someone who is attracted to your intelligence if you were one
Id choose personality just because i value personality deeply

or intelligence i mean

Intelligence is the same as looks in a foids eyes. If a guy is smart he is also good looking.

If a guy is smart and ugly, he don't exist to foids.

Intelligence is the same as looks in a foids eyes. If a guy is smart he is also good looking.

Yeah most of the smart guys i knew all were above 7 i don't think some guy with 7+ looks and high iq would waste his life on autistic obsession
Smart and ugly people are very rare

Lol she will never be interested to my looks bro
even the intelligence with a fucked up face is nothing

looks = intelligence tee hee

The first is not possible.

Women don't go for intelligent they go for money and intelligence can make money but not if you're the wrong type of intelligence then you are useless to everyone

I don't have either, if i could choose though I'd choose Look's cause at least i wouldn't be ugly.

This right here students is the hidden, correct answer you all had to manually pencil in for this multiple choice question. Both answers given on the paper were incorrect on purpose.

Being loved for who you are > being loved for how you look imo

Who chooses looks is Retarded . Every fucking Culprint is against our Looks , it onlky Males sence to choose Intelligence / Calm Mind .

So it's 50-50

i dont believe females can be attracted to intelligence, LOL
AHJAHHAHAHAHHA
what a silly thing to be attracted too
do you think girls fall in love with chat gpt because its really smart and knows all sorts of things?

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back