Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be pretty boy or chad?

PB or chad

• Pretty boy

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Chad

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Prettyboy is a cute more feminine appearance while Chad is hyper masculine. Pretty boy is more beneficial in your teens while Chad is more beneficial in your adult years.

Id rather be a pretty boy than Chad because I assume dominantrixes prefer pretty boys. I need a hot sheboon to dominate me and do hot femdom race play with me.

pretty boy is chad now.

Prettyboy is a cute more feminine appearance while Chad is hyper masculine. Pretty boy is more beneficial in your teens while Chad is more beneficial in your adult years.
yep exactly. but considering i want to be dominated and i prefer older women regardless I would choose prettyboy. viewed the same as chad anyways

I would even choose ogre over pretty boy

yep exactly. but considering i want to be dominated and i prefer older women regardless I would choose prettyboy. viewed the same as chad anyways
Exactly. You could get teen love then dominatrixmax in ur 20s

pretty boy, being scrawny wouldnt hold me back then

chad. both get pussy so that's not the deciding factor. the dominance, respect, envy and fear chad evokes would be nice to have.

Pretty boy I'm closer to a pretty boy than a Chad.

Chad of course. What kind of question even is this?

pretty boy, so i can lay and slay virgin teen foids

Idk man I want to mog men and be feared
prettyboys are just chad but slightly more feminine. foids even get dominated by other foids so youd have that respect regardless.

Chad.
Not only will foids love me, but I’ll also have the respect of most other men. Only teen girls like pretty boys.

prettyboys are just chad but slightly more feminine. foids even get dominated by other foids so youd have that respect regardless.
I changed my mind

Also, most chads are pretty boys as young teens

either one as long as i can be super tall at least 6 foot

Pretty Boy only works if you are 14 to 21. So I take the Chad tier.

Ur not thinking hard enough
Yes I am. Prettyboys are weak and have no masculinity about them. Other guys would easily mess with them for how weak they are. Chads are big framed and muscular, and nobody would dare mess with them

Yes I am. Prettyboys are weak and have no masculinity about them. Other guys would easily mess with them for how weak they are. Chads are big framed and muscular, and nobody would dare mess with them
Yuh

And dom women.
"Dominant" women become submissive whenever they see a hypermasculine Chad taller than them. In fact, their infatuation with Chad and their inability to get him is probably why they became dominant over weak and effeminate men in the first place.

Not really. Most developed into their looks due to testosterone
Yeah, they became hypermasculine because of testosterone, but their skull shapes are genetic, so as younger teenagers (12-16) they were pretty boys.
Brad Pitt is an example of a pretty boy that naturally morphed into a Chad

tbh most zoomer 'prettyboys' aren't pretty they're weird broccoli-haired creatures with dull faces

typical foid aesthetics

"Dominant" women become submissive whenever they see a hypermasculine Chad taller than them. In fact, their infatuation with Chad and their inability to get him is probably why they became dominant over weak and effeminate men in the first place.

Yeah, they became hypermasculine because of testosterone, but their skull shapes are genetic, so as younger teenagers (12-16) they were pretty boys.
Brad Pitt is an example of a pretty boy that naturally morphed into a Chad
Brutal

I'm sure they cry abt that while slaying JB gigastacies
Nah, but they do cry about it when some gymmaxxed ogre punches them in the face after an argument and they can’t defend themselves

Nah, but they do cry about it when some gymmaxxed ogre punches them in the face after an argument and they can’t defend themselves
and the gymmaxxed ogre is a truecel who never has sex, while the prettyboy is fucking JBs of his choice nightly

so who cares

Pretty boys can gymmaaxx. They aren’t synonymous with twinks

Chad, i would age better. Twink death is real

and the gymmaxxed ogre is a truecel who never has sex, while the prettyboy is fucking JBs of his choice nightly

so who cares
True, but if it was a gymmaxxed Chad vs a prettyboy, both are having sex, but the Chad can destroy the prettyboy with one punch

True, but if it was a gymmaxxed Chad vs a prettyboy, both are having sex
the prettyboy is having more desirable sex on average, since foids past 18 aren't worth having sex with

so IMO prettyboy mogs

the prettyboy is having more desirable sex on average, since foids past 18 aren't worth having sex with

so IMO prettyboy mogs
You think prettyboys can access younger women? Possibly could be true, as prettyboys tend to look younger