Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be pretty boy or chad?

PB or chad

• Pretty boy

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Chad

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
Masculine Chad of course. I wouldn't want to look like a weak fag

You think prettyboys can access younger women? Possibly could be true, as prettyboys tend to look younger
yea prettyboys are more popular among young foids

so they benefit most from JBmaxxing and Nathanlarsonmaxxing if they are so inclined

yea prettyboys are more popular among young foids

so they benefit most from JBmaxxing and Nathanlarsonmaxxing if they are so inclined
True. In a way, that mogs chads. Chads have it the best overall though imo, since they get women easily, and can be the alpha of any male social group too. Also probably get good jobs easily

OBVIOUSLY CHAD FOR DOMINANCE

Prettyboy is a cute more feminine appearance while Chad is hyper masculine. Pretty boy is more beneficial in your teens while Chad is more beneficial in your adult years.

Id rather be a pretty boy than Chad because I assume dominantrixes prefer pretty boys. I need a hot sheboon to dominate me and do hot femdom race play with me.
Chad is less likely to be mugged than a pretty boy.
Dudes hate pretty boys but respect Chad

Dominated by a keisha?

True. In a way, that mogs chads. Chads have it the best overall though imo
nah, JB pussy is the only important part of life

and I say that as someone who is most certainly not a pedophile, hebephile or ephebophile, and therefore am offering an impartial viewpoint

Pretty boy is only attractive to foids in a very brief window of their life and it’s a negative for you as you age where as Chad looks are enduring

nah, JB pussy is the only important part of life

and I say that as someone who is most certainly not a pedophile, hebephile or ephebophile, and therefore am offering an impartial viewpoint
Fucking JBs when you were also a teen would have been one of the best experiences in life. Once you’re an adult like I am though, can’t even consider that anymore. We missed the boat for teen love

Prettyboy is a cute more feminine appearance while Chad is hyper masculine. Pretty boy is more beneficial in your teens while Chad is more beneficial in your adult years.

Id rather be a pretty boy than Chad because I assume dominantrixes prefer pretty boys. I need a hot sheboon to dominate me and do hot femdom race play with me.
Chad mogs pretty boys only get jbs

Pretty boy ofcourse, so you can attract JBs. Ideally i want to be a robust pretty boy with decent lower-third. So when the pretty boy death hits i can just transition into a masculine Chad

Chad because of respect

chad. both get pussy so that's not the deciding factor. the dominance, respect, envy and fear chad evokes would be nice to have.
seriously chads like that faggot hasan piker live on god mode
a total douche but foids love him and his size makes people respect him

Last edited: