Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be an autistic Chad or charismatic normie?

J

jaded mixedcel

Greycel
Who do you think has it harder, an autist 10/10 white Chad with no social skills whatsoever, or a personalitymaxxed, short, 5/10 Indian normie who’s charming and funny?

Which hand would you rather be dealt?

Im autistic so what wrong would an upgrade do, NOTHING!

Depends on how autistic, some of them can't even dress themselves and others are just socially awkward.

Depends on how autistic, some of them can't even dress themselves and others are just socially awkward.
Doesnt matter what chad is, He still smash at the end of the day!

There are people on this forum who think a severely handicapped non verbal autist can get pussy.

Who do you think has it harder, an autist 10/10 white Chad with no social skills whatsoever, or a personalitymaxxed, short, 5/10 Indian normie who’s charming and funny?

Which hand would you rather be dealt?
chad gets all. fuck normies. people are shit i wont interact with them.

jfl all the retards here saying 2nd option

although they may be right depending on the severity of autism

50545.jpg

Scrubbing doesn't create ASD.

I never have a good answer to these poll questions right off the bat but I think they're very interesting to think about

As a white Chad, despite not having social skills at par you'd still receive all of the validation and praise growing up that a socially charming normies would, and would probably be in fantastic mental health (for an autistic person and to a lesser extent in general) as an adult.

An Indian normie however would receive only a fraction of that validation and may not develop as healthy of a psyche. But I guess when I read "charming and funny" I also think I picture this person as happy, which makes me inclined to think things aren't so bad for him. But thinking about the sum total of his experiences and how they'd weigh on his development, I think he'd be worse off and probably not happy very much at all under the facade. He'd also probably be alone, there are plenty of mid tier normies who have decent social skills that struggle to have needs for intimacy met because of being too dark, short, or unattractive. So ultimately this option loses out in this case.

I never have a good answer to these poll questions right off the bat but I think they're very interesting to think about

As a white Chad, despite not having social skills at par you'd still receive all of the validation and praise growing up that a socially charming normies would, and would probably be in fantastic mental health (for an autistic person and to a lesser extent in general) as an adult.

An Indian normie however would receive only a fraction of that validation and may not develop as healthy of a psyche. But I guess when I read "charming and funny" I also think I picture this person as happy, which makes me inclined to think things aren't so bad for him. But thinking about the sum total of his experiences and how they'd weigh on his development, I think he'd be worse off and probably not happy very much at all under the facade. He'd also probably be alone, there are plenty of mid tier normies who have decent social skills that struggle to have needs for intimacy met because of being too dark, short, or unattractive. So ultimately this option loses out in this case.
You knocked it out of the park with this one. It’s an uphill battle for short dark ethnics no matter how interesting or compelling they may be. Not entirely over, but must tread carefully at all costs whereas a tall white chad can literally afford to fall short in NT avenues.

Option 1, without a second thought. Anyone who chooses 2 is delusional

jfl all the retards here saying 2nd option

although they may be right depending on the severity of autism
If the guy’s a 10/10, it doesn’t even matter if he’s a goddamn screeching autist

Foids would probably just rape him

Implying any normie has good social skills jfl. Social skills is fucking cope.

If you have looks you don't even need to talk, others constantly talk and try to impress you.

Option 1 and it's not even a hard choice

Charismatic normie. Personality matters a lot more than most blackpill doomers give it credit for. There's a difference between being blackpilled, and a blackpill extremist.

autistic chad

social skills can be improved, basic looks can't

Autistic chad any day. I’d be just like I am now except a chad.

This. It really depends. If they're functioning autistic, then they can still get a good job, make lots of money, and marry a stacey or becky. Elon musk and Mark Zuckerberg are examples of functioning autistic. I would take their level of autism with Chad looks in a heart beat.

If they're retard level autistic then no. It's basically over for both him and the indian guy, but at least the indian guy can make guy friends, hold a job, and therefore have his own copes without his parents walking in every five seconds.