Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be an autistic celibate or a low-tier normie?

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date

Do you want to be an autistic celibate or a low-tier normie?

• I desire to be autistic, and will learn to cope with solitude, even though loneliness is painful

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I desire to be a low-tier normie, and want a social life, even though it's inadequate

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Perks of being an autistic celibate: you qualify for disability buxx, and have "special interests" that can sustain your attention and entertain you in solitude.

Downsides of being an autistic celibate: extreme social alienation and inhibition, an inability to make social relationships work even when given the chance.

Perks of being a low-tier normie: some degree of social relationships, usually through shared interests such as drug and/or alcohol addiction.

Downsides of being a low-tier normie: you have to wageslave until you die, and if you get a girlfriend, she's used goods with borderline personality disorder.

Choose carefully. You cannot change your mind.

Last edited:
It's over either way, but I'd choose low tier normie, autism messes your life up in many ways, not just dating

i choose before reading your post and just the poll, idk if i would stand by my decision

How attractive will I be as an autist?

definitely option 2 lol

At most average, so your autism renders you permanently celibate.
Being able to cope with hobbies as an autist is certainly better than anything I can achieve as a low tier normie, so I'd rather that one.

Being able to cope with hobbies as an autist is certainly better than anything I can achieve as a low tier normie, so I'd rather that one.
Wise choice.

The "special interests" autists have of reading about history or engaging in mathematics mogs the "shared interests" of low-tier normies (the wellspring of their social clout), such as abusing alcohol and/or drugs.

I think no one wants to be autistic cause that will bring a lot of other social disadvantages.

I think no one wants to be autistic cause that will bring a lot of other social disadvantages.
It's over either way, but I'd choose low tier normie, autism messes your life up in many ways, not just dating
My post concedes the fact that autism destroys your social status in general, hence the language about learning to "cope in solitude, even though it's painful."

However, being a low-tier normie is not conducive to much social status itself, and your horizons are limited, hence the language about wageslavery, alcohol/drug addiction, and an insane girlfriend.

Last edited:
I don't see how I could live as a normie knowing what I know, it would be like being plugged back into the Matrix.

I don't want to be autistic, even if I get neetbux, i wouldn't be able to adjust to that lifestyle. - option 2

However, being a low-tier normie is not conducive to much social status itself, and your horizons are limited, hence the language about wageslavery, alcohol/drug addiction, and an insane girlfriend.
This sounds a million times better than my life as an autistic celibate.

Definitely autism. I was diagnosed with aspergers by my school in the first grade. I don’t really know if I have it or not as my parents never took me to a real doctor to confirm the diagnoses.

This sounds a million times better than my life as an autistic celibate.
"The grass is always greener on the other side."

Low-tier normies who spend their entire lives grinding for ever diminishing rewards may find something to envy in the apparently carefree and naive life of the autistic virgin NEET (although this impression is far from the reality, and there is actually much overlap between the two categories, and perhaps even more similarities than differences).

who ever puts autistic celibate is retarded
and thats coming from an autist

I mean, I'm not autistic and I still don't have any social cricles or anything. It would basically be the same but now I'm gonna be able to focus better on stuff I like such as math and music.

Every one here is autistic retard

autism mogs, as long as i'd be high-functioning. loneliness doesn't bother me at all.

Every one here is autistic retard
My poll gives you the option of increasing your social status to that of a low-tier normie.

But does increasing your social status by this gradient even lead to a better life, or just make you into a slave who's only upwardly mobile in the sense that he can wear shackles as he walks/works, whereas the autistic NEET resembles a prisoner in solitary confinement? :feelswhere:

autism mogs, as long as i'd be high-functioning. loneliness doesn't bother me at all.

Ted Kaczynski, an autistic hERo in prison, says that he has no particular problem with loneliness (only that he prefers the beautiful environment of nature to the desolate environment of a prison cell).

I guess it's the autist's prerogative to either be "alone in nature" or "alone in a prison cell" :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Autism is a death sentence

@Atavistic Autist is the low tier normie sexually active?

@Atavistic Autist is the low tier normie sexually active?
It is likely, but not guaranteed, just like with the autistic NEET getting disabilitybuxx.

You qualify for these things if you're part of the respective social class, but don't necessarily get them, because that requires some effort. An autistic NEET needs to show up for his medical appointments and apply for disability, which is a long and relatively uncertain process, and a low-tier normie needs to socialmaxx with drugs and alcohol or other low-brow activities such as wageslavery before he can hope to attract a female.

And the type of female he would attract would be similarly low-brow, almost certainly fat, an addict, and/or having mental issues herself, which is similar to how disabilitybuxx may not herald the paradise that an autistic NEET initially envisions!

In both cases, you are essentially LARPing, and conforming to preconceived archetypes in order to realize the rewards of your class and minimize the downsides, whether that means autismmaxxing or normiemaxxing.

Last edited:
If you make me good looking , give me the autism

It is likely, but not guaranteed, just like with the autistic NEET getting disabilitybuxx.

You qualify for these things if you're part of the respective social class, but don't necessarily get them, because that requires some effort. An autistic NEET needs to show up for his medical appointments and apply for disability, which is a long and relatively uncertain process, and a low-tier normie needs to socialmaxx with drugs and alcohol or other low-brow activities such as wageslavery before he can hope to attract a female.

And the type of female he would attract would be similarly low-brow, almost certainly fat, an addict, and/or having mental issues herself, which is similar to how disabilitybuxx may not herald the paradise that an autistic NEET initially envisions!

In both cases, you are essentially LARPing, and conforming to preconceived archetypes in order to realize the rewards of your class and minimize the downsides, whether that means autismmaxxing or normiemaxxing.
I’d rather be autistic incel than fuck a whale.

Perks of being an autistic celibate: you qualify for disability buxx, and have "special interests" that can sustain your attention and entertain you in solitude.
Actually spergs rarely if ever qualify due to disability. I'm a sperg loser and need to wageslave for a place to stay. Meanwhile welfare moms and heroin addicted sluts get free handouts - more than I likely make.

So, if I desire to be me (possibly autistic copecel), or a better version of me (low-tier normie)?

I'll the take second option, please.

I’d rather be autistic incel than fuck a whale.
Perhaps an alcoholic landwhale would be better than an anorexic foid with borderline personality disorder tbhngl. Worst of all is when you combine obesity with alcoholism and BPD.

In this way, foids show you how mentality starts to matter and even takes precedence over physicality.

Actually spergs rarely if ever qualify due to disability. I'm a sperg loser and need to wageslave for a place to stay. Meanwhile welfare moms and heroin addicted sluts get free handouts - more than I likely make.
All spergs qualify for disability in the sense that autistic characteristics are considered as disabling and autistic people are referred to as "requiring assistance," even at Autism Level 1, the least autistic type you can be.

The uncertainty comes during the application process, which is analogues to the uncertainty a low-tier normie experiences with his social relationships. The safety nets an autistic celibate and a low-tier normie have to rely upon are both very thin, indeed, and the two classes often overlap.

Last edited:
Perhaps an alcoholic landwhale would be better than an anorexic foid with borderline personality disorder tbhngl. Worst of all is when you combine obesity with alcoholism and BPD.

In this way, foids show you how mentality starts to matter and even takes precedence over physicality.
I'm sorry but I'm done with you I thought you would be a better poster here.

I'm already an autistic loner
so i'll stay that way
I don't want to be a bluepilled low tier normie who gets blown out used goods roastie who will leave me

I'm sorry but I'm done with you I thought you would be a better poster here.
Denying the deleterious nature of foids with BPD, and how they demonstrate the importance of mentality and personality, is very foolish.

The greatest complaint of low-tier normie sex-havers is precisely BPD girls, which is what gives rise to their wisdom of "don't stick your dick in crazy."

Last edited:
My social life is completely normal and I have many friends.
Most of my friends are involuntary celibate and will not be able to get laid in near future, despite this they continue hainging out with the social circles, even with women

being rejected by woen does not mean not having a social life.

The SJW media says we cannot get laid because we have no social life, however many incel have a social life and still can't get laid.

A shy ugly man with poor social life will be rejected by 10 girls
A low inhib ugly man with an exciting social life will by rejected by 100 girls
quote by Johnny Red, the master of Redpill

1588794511723.png

Last edited:
The uncertainty comes during the application process, which is analogues to the uncertainty a low-tier normie experiences with his social relationships. The safety nets an autistic celibate and a low-tier normie have to rely upon are both very thin, indeed, and the two classes often overlap.

Thanks for summing that up. I suppose it makes sense to include it as a strength even if many don't qualify.

My social life is completely normal and I have many friends.
Most of my friends are involuntary celibate and will not be able to get laid in near future, despite this they continue hainging out with the social circles, even with women

being rejected by woen does not mean not having a social life.

The SJW media says we cannot get laid because we have no social life, however many incel have a social life and still can't get laid.

A shy ugly man with poor social life will be rejected by 10 girls
A low inhib ugly man with an exciting social life will by rejected by 100 girls
quote by Johnny Red, the master of Redpill

1588794511723.png
Autism prohibits you from having any sort of a social life, which then prohibits you from having any sort of a sex life, which is why autism is equated with celibacy in my post. The "carrot on the stick" of being autistic is the possibility to acquire NEETbux and thrive in solitude.

Being a low-tier normie enables you to have a social life, but this does not necessarily lend itself to a sex life and/or a satisfactory life. The "carrot on the stick" of being a low-tier normie is the possibility to acquire a girlfriend and some sense of permanence.

Thanks for summing that up. I suppose it makes sense to include it as a strength even if many don't qualify.
We all qualify, in that we can apply on the basis of our autism and comorbidities, but we don't all get accepted, due to arbitrary reasons.

Last edited:
Second option i will die with alcohol

Autistic celibate, better incel than a simp cuck besides i could get neetbuxx

I am already an autistic celibate, but I would rather keep it this way than becoming a low-tier normie. Loneliness is not really a problem for me, and being a NEET is far better than being a wageslave. It would still be unlikely for me to get sex even if I were a low-tier normie, so I do not see how that would benefit me.

Downsides of being an autistic celibate: extreme social alienation and inhibition, an inability to make social relationships work even when given the chance.

Perks of being a low-tier normie: some degree of social relationships, usually through shared interests such as drug and/or alcohol addiction.

Downsides of being a low-tier normie: you have to wageslave until you die, and if you get a girlfriend, she's used goods with borderline personality disorder.

Choose carefully. You cannot change your mind.
fuck let me change to autism ded srs