Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a wageslave with your own place or be a NEET getting nagged by your parents everyday ?

Which one would you rather be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Both of these options are a death sentence in my opinion but at least I’d get peace and mind as a wageslave living alone

lol if you think parents nag you?

Employers are the worst out there for an ugly male like me and you.

wageslave

atleast with my money i can buy food and cope

maybe play xbox and shit

Wageslave but i was on welfare and couldnt moneymaxx at 15 so i would hate wageslaving. Go to work, have 4 hours to cook and relax, go to sleep, repeat.

Wageslave but i was on welfare and couldnt moneymaxx at 15 so i would hate wageslaving. Go to work, have 4 hours to cook and relax, go to sleep, repeat.
What’s your situation right now ?

I’m neetmaxxing right now so.

Both of these options are a death sentence in my opinion but at least I’d get peace and mind as a wageslave living alone
I'd choose wage slave at my parents house getting nagged, because you at least have the potential to invest and create a life for yourself.

I'd choose wage slave at my parents house getting nagged, because you at least have the potential to invest and create a life for yourself.
If you’re a wageslave already you might as well move out if you’re still getting nagged

If you’re a wageslave already you might as well move out if you’re still getting nagged
Why would you waste money on rent that could go into investments?

Your parents don't even have an inheritance to offer you, the least they can do is give you place to stay so that you can build a life for yourself.

Too many of you guys are being misled by your egos. You want to move out to achieve some standard of "manhood".

Congrats, now you are even more broke. You have your own place but no bitches to bring back to it (which is the only good reason to have your own place).

None of us need the privacy that "having your own place" allows, because we don't have social lives anyways.

[UWSL]Too many of you guys are being misled by your egos. You want to move out to achieve some standard of "manhood".[/UWSL]

Congrats, now you are even more broke. You have your own place but no bitches to bring back to it (which is the only good reason to have your own place).

None of us need the privacy that "having your own place" allows, because we don't have social lives anyways.
Giga based high iq only NT normie NPCs care about money and job, truecels are to “socially awkward” to get employed :bigbrain:#NEETLDAR until soymerica is nuked, being unemployed is the biggest F U too society

Wageslave unless you hate your job. I have to pretend to be a good social awkward :bluepill: for 1-3 hours a day depending on the number of meetings I have but then I can live like a degenerate for the rest.

I prefer it to when I was NEETing at my parents place, but both are bad. At this point I need to learn to accept a life of long term solitude, maybe then I'll be content living in a legal hooker country with a 100% work from home job and have hookers suck my cock while I write if statements. Going out alone is boring as shit though and LDAR wageslaving might become dull even with whores

Giga based high iq only NT normie NPCs care about money and job, truecels are to “socially awkward” to get employed :bigbrain:#NEETLDAR until soymerica is nuked, being unemployed is the biggest F U too society
That literally is the opposite of what I've saying, I think you need to read my posts over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back