Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a truecel or a cutecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Truecel or Cutecel?

• Truecel

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Cutecel

Votes: 35 83.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
We all know shota looks are a big turn off for most holes unless they have shota fetish, If you are cute, Nobody will take you seriusly EVER unless you IQmog average humans, Also if you are a cutecel you will probably attract a lot of degenerate fags who are into young boys, And attracting fags over foids is the lowest form of humilliation/emasculation a incel can experience in life, So would you rather be a adult looking truecel or a shota cutecel?

Last edited:
That's a cope. Cute guys can easily get a gf.

We all know shota looks are a big turn off for most holes unless they have shota fetish, If you are cute, Nobody will take you seriusly EVER unless you IQmog average humans, Also if you are a cutecel you will probably attract a lot of degenerate fags who are into young boys, And attracting fags over foids is the lowest form of humilliation/emasculation a incel can experience in life, So would you rather be a adult looking truecel or a shota cutecel?

Cutecel can appeal to a certain demographic(s) but only if they are white (or Asian, gay men love them).

Ethnic cutecels may garner some condescending sympathy from normies, as you aren't outright repulsive but you are still truecel.

All depends on height. If you gave me the choice of looking like knajjd or a tall ogre I’d go for the ogre and fix my face with surgerymaxx.

Being a cutecel is a death sentence for social interaction with other men, you get mogged all the time and no man takes you seriously and they think you are retarded and can't DO anything by yourself

I would choose cutecel over my current state
If you gave me the choice of looking like knajjd or a tall ogre I’d go for the ogre
Me too, once you pass certain age being cute doesnt work while as tall ogre i could score some short low tier beckies.

Being a cutecel would be an improvement

Teen girls like cute guys

women like men with hunter eyes and squared Jawline but still cuteness important to look young

Being cute is better than being ugly because people calling you ugly really hurts

Being cute will make you bullied by normies

Anything is better than being a truecel.
A cutecel can at least attract some young foids or older women wanting to be a mommy gf.

Anything is better than being a truecel.
A cutecel can at least attract some young foids or older women wanting to be a mommy gf.

Unless the cutecel fucks her often then this kind of relationships are cucked beyond boundaries. Also cutecels have a higher risk of being cucked.

I need an example of a cutecel because it sounds like some cope bullsbit

I'm basically trucel looks now, cutecel would be a nice change. Also not sure if cutecel is possible.

I don't want to be cutecel, being feminine must be very castrating and sad

That's a cope. Cute guys can easily get a gf.
Not necessarily.

Anthony Reeves

Cute slayer

43fd2a9cd688cd872d9f9260b36f1f76686283a61f138c87109a93c1c0a6c505

Cute truecel.
Both exist.

tallfag trucel>cutecel. now if both are same height then cutecel>trucel
Being a cutecel would be an improvement
tbh

I need to see wtf a cutecel looks like because I still don’t believe it

Cutecels are trucels. Pretty boy Chads are all tall and have Chad jawlines. If you don't have that and look like a girl it's over.

İ'm actually cutecel with babyface and turbosoft hands :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
And İ look much younger than my true age (18 y. o.) :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

depends on other factors I would rather be a “cutecel” if the truecel type had the same height but I would rather be ugly af with large frame and tall height than be a manlet “cutecel”

I used to be a "cutecel" for a few years. Now I'm just ugly. Getting hit on by fags and laughed at by women and normies for looking like a little boy is miserable. You guys that voted for cutecel have no clue what it's like to be emasculated on a daily basis. You get ignored, belittled, and some people even try to intimidate you or push you around

just look at @knajjd he's a gigachad slayer has no time for this shithole. and lolis love cutecels jfl if you're not cutemaxxing uwu :feelsaww: