Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a truecel or a cutecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Truecel or Cutecel?

• Truecel

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Cutecel

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
We all know shota looks are a big turn off for most holes unless they have shota fetish, If you are cute, Nobody will take you seriusly EVER unless you IQmog average humans, Also if you are a cutecel you will probably attract a lot of degenerate fags who are into young boys, And attracting fags over foids is the lowest form of humilliation/emasculation a incel can experience in life, So would you rather be a adult looking truecel or a shota cutecel?

Last edited:
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 1h 56m
That's a cope. Cute guys can easily get a gf.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 7h 5m
FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 looks cute (like a kitten - no gay vibe ok) due to his low t and white skin

Last edited:
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
7d 22h 39m
Netzachcel said:
We all know shota looks are a big turn off for most holes unless they have shota fetish, If you are cute, Nobody will take you seriusly EVER unless you IQmog average humans, Also if you are a cutecel you will probably attract a lot of degenerate fags who are into young boys, And attracting fags over foids is the lowest form of humilliation/emasculation a incel can experience in life, So would you rather be a adult looking truecel or a shota cutecel?

Cutecel can appeal to a certain demographic(s) but only if they are white (or Asian, gay men love them).

Ethnic cutecels may garner some condescending sympathy from normies, as you aren't outright repulsive but you are still truecel.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 23h 17m
All depends on height. If you gave me the choice of looking like knajjd or a tall ogre I’d go for the ogre and fix my face with surgerymaxx.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 7h 5m
Languishingrn said:
All depends on height. If you gave me the choice of looking like familygay1969 or a tall ogre like socialzERo I’d go for the ogre and fix my face with surgerymaxx.

Luxury

Luxury

Hypogonadism destroyed me
15d 56m
Being a cutecel is a death sentence for social interaction with other men, you get mogged all the time and no man takes you seriously and they think you are retarded and can't DO anything by yourself

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 23h 42m
I would choose cutecel over my current state
Languishingrn said:
If you gave me the choice of looking like knajjd or a tall ogre I’d go for the ogre
Me too, once you pass certain age being cute doesnt work while as tall ogre i could score some short low tier beckies.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
72d 20h 7m
Being a cutecel would be an improvement

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
92d 16h 44m
I’m a truecel, I’d take cutecel over this

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
Teen girls like cute guys

women like men with hunter eyes and squared Jawline but still cuteness important to look young

Being cute is better than being ugly because people calling you ugly really hurts

Being cute will make you bullied by normies

kampman

kampman

Worthless
★★★★★
167d 15h 42m
Anything is better than being a truecel.
A cutecel can at least attract some young foids or older women wanting to be a mommy gf.

Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
kampman said:
Anything is better than being a truecel.
A cutecel can at least attract some young foids or older women wanting to be a mommy gf.

Unless the cutecel fucks her often then this kind of relationships are cucked beyond boundaries. Also cutecels have a higher risk of being cucked.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
I need an example of a cutecel because it sounds like some cope bullsbit

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

No fun, no friends, no girlfriends.
★★★
63d 15h 55m
I'm basically trucel looks now, cutecel would be a nice change. Also not sure if cutecel is possible.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 56m
I don't want to be cutecel, being feminine must be very castrating and sad

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
36d 6h 31m
I want to believe said:
That's a cope. Cute guys can easily get a gf.
Not necessarily.

Cute slayer

Cute truecel.
Both exist.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 11h 25m
Netzachcel said:
tallfag trucel>cutecel. now if both are same height then cutecel>trucel
ilieknothing said:
Being a cutecel would be an improvement
tbh

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
Luxury said:
Being a cutecel is a death sentence for social interaction with other men, you get mogged all the time and no man takes you seriously and they think you are retarded and can't DO anything by yourself

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
88d 5h 25m
I need to see wtf a cutecel looks like because I still don’t believe it

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 1h 56m
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
36d 6h 31m
I want to believe said:
To me, he's just ugly.
I feel different. I think he looks like an undeveloped child. Not something you feel uncomfortable looking at.

Last edited:
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
135d 11h 34m
Cutecels are trucels. Pretty boy Chads are all tall and have Chad jawlines. If you don't have that and look like a girl it's over.

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
25d 1h 6m
Therapywasaaste said:
I'm basically trucel looks now, cutecel would be a nice change. Also not sure if cutecel is possible.

IengZengCel

IengZengCel

pass me the Rope :(
28d 6h 9m
İ'm actually cutecel with babyface and turbosoft hands :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
And İ look much younger than my true age (18 y. o.) :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

Banned
-
10d 7h 57m
depends on other factors I would rather be a “cutecel” if the truecel type had the same height but I would rather be ugly af with large frame and tall height than be a manlet “cutecel”

E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★★★
13d 6h 1m
I used to be a "cutecel" for a few years. Now I'm just ugly. Getting hit on by fags and laughed at by women and normies for looking like a little boy is miserable. You guys that voted for cutecel have no clue what it's like to be emasculated on a daily basis. You get ignored, belittled, and some people even try to intimidate you or push you around

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
182d 11h 38m
just look at knajjd @knajjd he's a gigachad slayer has no time for this shithole. and lolis love cutecels jfl if you're not cutemaxxing uwu :feelsaww:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8