Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather be a "slayer" or have a sexy wife/girlfriend?

B

BeheadThemAll

Banned
-
I'd choose the latter easily. fresh, juicy pussy anytime, whenever I want it. can go in raw, cum inside etc. do all kinds of things just me and her, every night. so much better than "slaying".

what about you?

the second but im neurotic and sub4 like all nerdics so i will never get one

I'd take the slayer route.

If I was a slayer, coudn't I then get the girl of dreams anyways?

Sexy wife is always optimal but that only exists for top 5% 8+ Chads in 2017.

Berdea said:
If I was a slayer, coudn't I then get the girl of dreams anyways?
after many you could try.

Rather be a slayer to be honest. Maybe have a gf later on down the line. There's so many hot bitches I see daily that I'd love to be able to fuck everyday for a week. I wanna try all the flavors, what can I say.

Have a sexy wife/girlfriend any day. I want love and sex not just sex

why-not-both.jpg

Grotesque said:
Sexy wife is always optimal but that only exists for top 5% 8+ Chads in 2017.

what the fuk are you talking about?

it's always the ugly, skinny-fat sub-human shits that have sexy wifes.

my cousin is a legit slayer and he's miserable. Almost died of an overdose recently. I think it really hits you once you start getting old and can't find anyone to settle down with. I mean you see this with washed up celebrities too.

BeheadThemAll said:
what the fuk are you talking about?

it's always the ugly, skinny-fat sub-human shits that have sexy wifes.

betabux.

The wife will just divorce you eventually statistically speaking so idk.

Redpill Robert said:
The wife will just divorce you eventually statistically speaking so idk.

s[size=large]he will not divorce a chad like me.[/size]

I don't care much for hookup culture, if anything I find it disgusting.

All I really want is genuine love and affection.

Anyone who chooses the former deserves the rope.

I'd like someone to take me to doctor's appointments and pick up scripts. Sometimes you can't drive after procedures. That'd be nice.

Also, my bed's too big for just me

A Good Friend said:
I'd like someone to take me to doctor's appointments and pick up scripts. Sometimes you can't drive after procedures. That'd be nice.

COPE

JUST GET AN UBER AND A TWIN BED

MASTURBATE AND TAKE ECSTASY

NEED FOR WOMEN SOLVED

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
COPE
JUST GET AN UBER AND A TWIN BED
MASTURBATE AND TAKE ECSTASY
NEED FOR WOMEN SOLVED

>uber
No thanks. I drive or no one drives. Only my ethereal SO may drive me. Not some douche with gauged ears.

My anima has finally manifested as Sophia. There is nowhere left to run.

A Good Friend said:
No thanks. I drive or no one drives. Only my ethereal SO may drive me. Not some douche with gauged ears.

I was being facetious obviously, but now I'm curious: why?

A Good Friend said:

I'm lost, can you explain please?

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
I was being facetious obviously, but now I'm curious: why?
A Good Friend said:
I'm lost, can you explain please?

The driving is simple. I hate strangers IRL. I've never feared them, I just can't stand their presence. Call it a character flaw, but I think of it as very American midwest. We like to drive and abhor confinement, especially of the social sort.

As for the anima: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus

A Good Friend said:
The driving is simple. I hate strangers IRL. I've never feared them, I just can't stand their presence. Call it a character flaw, but I think of it as very American midwest. We like to drive and abhor confinement, especially of the social sort.

Ah. People in the Midwest always came off as incredibly friendly to me, strange for you to characterize it that way.

I'm aware of the animus/anima, but who is Sophia?

A Good Friend said:
If you can't stand simply being beside human beings there's something much worse than virginity that you should be worried about. 

And do tell me how you plan on finding a SO if you never meet new people.

slyer what kind of obvious question is that. why have one when you can have them all

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
Ah. People in the Midwest always came off as incredibly friendly to me, strange for you to characterize it that way.
I'm aware of the animus/anima, but who is Sophia?

>who is Sophia
The capital of Bulgaria (lol!!!!!!!!!!!) fuck, sorry

It's my loose interpretation of my perception of female "qualities" as undefinable, just amorphous enough to shape into creative pursuits. Pretty much why I'm on this forum. The larger incel community is mostly men being worn away by regret over their misconceptions regarding women. I knew they (women) were shit from the outset, but why wouldn't they be? Their selection pressures are greater, and in the "information" age, it's clear that they've become misguided concerning what's best for the society, but as far as doing things that complete their character; they're doing just fine.

People always revert to selfishness first and tribalism second. The tribal genes aren't the society genes, and the tribal genes scream MUCH louder. Civics comes in a distant third, and it's always based on the women as their numbers and behaviors are much more important to the survival of the species.

There's much more to this than "muh degeneracy"

WhoDisFam said:
A Good Friend said:
If you can't stand simply being beside human beings there's something much worse than virginity that you should be worried about.
And do tell me how you plan on finding a SO if you never meet new people.

I avoid if at all possible, but we all have to bump up against others from time to time. I'm honestly not worried about my situation. I don't plan on getting an SO anytime soon. It'd be nice, and so would a PS4, but I'd eventually get tired of both.

A Good Friend said:
I avoid if at all possible, but we all have to bump up against others from time to time. I'm honestly not worried about my situation. I don't plan on getting an SO anytime soon. It'd be nice, and so would a PS4, but I'd eventually get tired of both.
I've noticed you seem much more tame and peaceful compared to quite a few posters here, which will make it easier to get a gf.

Here's the thing though, if I think about things your way I can't really enjoy anything. Why should I eat this ice cream as it will eventually be finished? Why go on vacation as it will eventually end?

We live life to experience things. All good things do come to an end, but why should you not enjoy it while it lasts? In fact, enjoy the thing that much more as you know it will end.

If you want it, you should go and try to get a gf. Don't bother listening to the "all girls suck chad cock all day", there are plenty of decent girls as well. I can give you more advice if you're actually interested, just shoot me a PM.