Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a 5'4 white guy or 6'4 curry (assuming they are both average looking)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date

Would you rather be a 5'4 white guy or 6'4 curry (assuming they are both average looking)?

• Total voters
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Would be interesting to see if a one foot height difference can compensate for being bottom tier in the race hierarchy. Race and height are the independant variables.

Just be curry

Do I have a western voice or a disgusting Indian accent

6'4 curry because if you're average then it doesn't matter whether you're white, black or yellow. Unless you go for a self-hating deathnik whore like currywhores.

I would probably continue to be incel either way but being white is better outside of that sphere.

I'd take curry since i already am. But instead of being a typical shitty 5'7" curry I'd be a giant 6'4" God Curry. I'd move back to India and live like a king.

5'4 white guy. JBW is real, despite some guys here claiming the contrary. I've been mogged by white dudes shorter than me.

Cliffs: Would you rather be burnt or drown to death?

answer: drown imo

White. I'm moving to bkk anyways it ain't a death sentence there

White guy obviously

5'4 white of course. not even question
5'4 white guy. JBW is real, despite some guys here claiming the contrary. I've been mogged by white dudes shorter than me.

False in the west.

6'4 curry. Try to thugmaxx and look black

I'd take curry since i already am. But instead of being a typical shitty 5'7" curry I'd be a giant 6'4" God Curry. I'd move back to India and live like a king.
You'd probably get lynched tbh, those non-Chaddus would want to lynch you because you steal their women.

If it can be easily recognised that I'm a curry, then 5'4 white guy.
Otherwise I'd probably Larp as an arab(from dubai).

6'4 curry and I'd just get skin lightening surgery

well of course but its 5'4. i havent seen any white guys under 5'7 slay. i personally think 6'4 curry=5'8 white guy
w
Do I have a western voice or a disgusting Indian accent
western

Last edited:
Curry is probably better in this case. But in really all white people are tall and 99% of curries are short.

When over 6ft the phenotype becomes irrelevant. So I would rather be a 6'4 curry than a 5'4 mayocel. However I would trade places with the whitey in my current state.

Curry is probably better in this case. But in really all white people are tall and 99% of curries are short.
lol most curries raised in the west are average height from what I see. But I think punjabis can be the exception as they are rarely short in the west.

5'4 is just too short but 5'9 white >>> Indian of any size

That would just make people hate you more.
this, arabs suffer from goatfucking and bomber sterotype, in HS whites would make fun of my arab manlet ass calling me bomber and "Osama" and 1 white kid called me "Jihadist"

5’4 White mostly just because im already white. Don’t really want to change my race and particularly not to currycel.

what if you look more hispanic. curries that tall are almost always punjabi (northwest indian)
That could work also. Just never tell anyone your indian and say your hispanic.

Manletism is one of the worst features a man can have. It’s better to be tall and ugly as a subhuman curry than to be a manlet of any other race.

Only extremely good looking Chad manlets can overcome that limit.

If I could choose between a manlet Chad and a Lanklet curry, I would chose the Chad. But if the difference is only the height, then it’s better to be a curry shitstritter than a white manlet.

I can go for 4’11 to 5’1 Asian women as an average looking white manlet but being a tall average-looking Westernized curry is a fail no matter where you go.

5'4" White guy no doubt.
JFL if you think being tall will make people not treat you as subhuman as a Curry.

6’4” is too common a height to make up for being a curry.. make me 6’8” and u got yourself a curry !

At 6'4 you can join the NFL or something

That could work also. Just never tell anyone your indian and say your hispanic.
I honestly cant believe they have higher SMV than us lmaoo. they must mean the white passing ones like ricky martin. Have you seen mexican andy?
6’4” is too common a height to make up for being a curry.. make me 6’8” and u got yourself a curry !
Its at the 97th percentile at least. no way its common
I can go for 4’11 to 5’1 Asian women as an average looking white manlet but being a tall average-looking Westernized curry is a fail no matter where you go.
fail with white women maybe
5'4" White guy no doubt.
JFL if you think being tall will make people not treat you as subhuman as a Curry.
Do people treat jinder mahal as subhuman?

Last edited:
this, arabs suffer from goatfucking and bomber sterotype, in HS whites would make fun of my arab manlet ass calling me bomber and "Osama" and 1 white kid called me "Jihadist"

Genuine 6'4 is rare, but with Indian phenotype you'd probably just look weird, like that guy who played the original xenomorph in Alien. I'd take an ectomorph / jacked 6'4 with a lighter indian phenotype.

But if it was ectomorph 6'4 with dark skin indian phenotype, then I'd probably prefer to be a baby white manlet.

Can't we just have a third option to blow our brains out?