Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be 5'10.5 or 7' (Both with Chad face)?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Slightly below average height Chad or Giant Chad?

• 5'10.5 + Chadfaced

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • 7' + Chadfaced

Votes: 59 74.7%

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Average height of your male sexual competitors in this scenario is 6'. If you choose to be 7' your body will be proportional. You will not look like a lanky freak, rather a domineering and imposing figure. Let's say, for the sake of experiment, you magically won't feel extraordinary amount of challenge in terms of putting muscles as a 7 footer if you choose him. Only difficulties you will face as the 7 footer will be fitting into things, finding custom furniture and clothes, and regular, though nothing extreme or unbearable, back and joint pain. The 5'10.5 guy too will have a good frame(for his height anyway) with broad bones. You can gymmaxx with him as well if you wish. You will be slightly below average in terms of height where you live, though probably you can make up for it with your Chad face. Which one would you pick?

Personally I would rather be 7' tall. My reasons: Nothing such as too tall at the eyes of women as long as you are proportional. Statusmaxxing as a 7' NBA player should be easier than statusmaxxing as 5'10.5 guy(below modelling height average, though you can try becoming an actor.). You can get all the money you need to afford expensive custom stuff as the 7' guy after statusmaxxing. Aside from sexual success, every men will fear and respect you for granted as a giant, sth that you will have to fight hard to earn as a 5'10.5 guy, if ever.

So what do you think?

I would rather be tall than average, yes bro

Retarded question, obviously the 7 foot choice

I want to be chad cute pretty boy looking like an anime mc, not some ogre

Retarded question, obviously the 7 foot choice
I am interested in finding out if anyone seriously thinks being slightly below average is better than being a giant(and if so why) so I posted this thread.

I want to be chad cute pretty boy looking like an anime mc, not some ogre
Are you sure this fantasy is worth refusing all the advantages of being a giant?

I want to be a 7' tall GOD and have short whores fight over sucking my cock

7' and chad face, considered as a living god on earth.
If they could try it for a single day, a single hour, no sane man would answer "no"

7'0" obviously is better than 5'10.5". Anyone who says otherwise is a bluepill cuck

Chad Goliath theory

Height please, more options in life & you're taken more seriously the higher you are.

7' is too tall, the sweet spot is 6'4. At 5'10 you're tall enough to fraud to 6' so it's not that bad.

Very, very easy answer tbh.

Height mogs face to oblivion.

5'10.

7'0 is way too big to live comfortably.

The problem with being "too tall" is that you'd most likely be out of proportion and look like a lanket. Since in this case you aren't and instead look normal, there literally isn't a reason outside of tallfag brag reasons like "I can't sit in an areoplane bro!" or "they keep asking me if I play basketball!" that you'd not choose to be a turbo giga chad. I'd gladly take these minor inconveniences for a lifetime of validation and respect from both foids and dudes.

7'0" obviously is better than 5'10.5". Anyone who says otherwise is a bluepill cuck

5'10.5 is decent height in my country, with a Chad face i would slay easily in any situation.

Being 7'0 would give me unwanted attention and it would be hard to find clothes and stuff.

an average height guy with chad face will slay anywhere in the world (95% success rate)

the only difference that being 7 foot with a chad face will make is that your success rate will be slightly higher (99%), but you have to pay the price of being inconvenienced by your height in day to day life: fitting in a car; fitting into a plane seat; ducking your head every time you walk through a door; keeping your head hunched in rooms with low ceiling; having to shop at stores which specifically sell clothes for abnormally large human beings etc

7 foot i need my son to make it to the league

Isn't being a famous, handsome NBA player not a comfortable life? Or getting wow he is so tall look from women when you enter a room?

No, i dislike attention.

I would like to be a silent mysterious Chad.

5 feet 10 for me. 7 feet is too much for my race I would become a freak. If I were Danish, German etc then maybe 7. Otherwise 5 10 is the best option.

No, i dislike attention.

I would like to be a silent mysterious Chad.
Are you sure you dislike the attention in general or just the negative attention you get as an incel? Most people would enjoy positive attention but it is possible to be a full-blown introvert hating praises even, I guess at least.
5 feet 10 for me. 7 feet is too much for my race I would become a freak. If I were Danish, German etc then maybe 7. Otherwise 5 10 is the best option.
Which race would that be, Indian, Arab?

Are you sure you dislike the attention in general or just the negative attention you get as an incel? Most people would enjoy positive attention but it is possible to be a full-blown introvert hating praises even, I guess at least.

I dislike attention in general.

If girls were sexually attracted to me they would give me subtle hints and i'd like that.

Which race would that be, Indian, Arab?
Indian. 7 feet is high even for whites. Too uncomfortable. 5 10 with chad face is enough to slay

Indian. 7 feet is high even for whites. Too uncomfortable. 5 10 with chad face is enough to slay
Never heard of an Indian that tall tbh. But I mean there is more to life besides slaying, such as being respected and feared by your peers.

Last edited:
Never heard of an Indian that tbh. But I am there is more to life besides slaying, such as being respected and feared by your peers.
If you mean feared for their looks then plenty of people fear me anyway. No need to be a freak for that. Also other things matter. 7 feet is useless with lanklet body. Plus it will lead to health problems down the line.

If you mean feared for their looks then plenty of people fear me anyway. No need to be a freak for that. Also other things matter. 7 feet is useless with lanklet body. Plus it will lead to health problems down the line.
If you choose to be 7' your body will be proportional. You will not look like a lanky freak, rather a domineering and imposing figure. Let's say, for the sake of experiment, you magically won't feel extraordinary amount of challenge in terms of putting muscles as a 7 footer if you choose him. Only difficulties you will face as the 7 footer will be fitting into things, finding custom furniture and clothes, and regular, though nothing extreme or unbearable, back and joint pain.
That was part of the prompt. Would that change your choice?

That was part of the prompt. Would that change your choice?
Too unrealistic to be meaningful. As far as I am concerned 6'4,5 is the sweet spot. It used to be 6'2 but younger generations are getting taller here. I still won't go 7+

What kind of fucking question is this? Let me start an a poll with a question of equal merits. Would you rather be a man with a dick, or a man without a dick?

What kind of fucking question is this? Let me start an a poll with a question of equal merits. Would you rather be a man with a dick, or a man without a dick?
28.6% would choose to be without a dick it seems, I expected the percentage to be much lower. I might be getting some troll answers maybe I don't know.

with 7 foot and chad face I would fucking drown in pussy

7 foot easily. Mogging other men is far more valuable than some discomfort

can't believe this is even a question. 5'10" is borderline manlet nowadays. 7 foot MOGGER anyday

Usually anyone above 6'5" has a weird/long horse face and exaggerated proportions and just looks like a freak.

Above 6'0" is mandatory these days, and above 6'4" it starts to be a negative.

Usually anyone above 6'5" has a weird/long horse face and exaggerated proportions and just looks like a freak.

Above 6'0" is mandatory these days, and above 6'4" it starts to be a negative.
Read the prompt. Both of them have good frames and Chad faces.

5.10' anything taller than 6'4 makes your dating pool smaller.

I'd be fine with either or.