Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you prefer to live in a VR world?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I know I would. I was reading this manga about VR a while back and it addressed the themes of escapism, and though it was anti-escapist, I would gladly spend my days in a VR world even if it means I am oblivious to reality.

I know I would. I was reading this manga about VR a while back and it addressed the themes of escapism, and though it was anti-escapist, I would gladly spend my days in a VR world even if it means I am oblivious to reality.
i used to have these vivid lucid dreams. which imo were better than vr. it was so realistic and i could do whatever i wanted. keep trying to lucid dream maxx but all i get are blurry dreams now *sigh*.

It would be a good cope but I wouldn't want to live my whole life on it. But if it was like a game like GTA where you get to be a chad with everything and somehow it was properly convincing and you could smell and feel and touch and everything.

giving your data to govertnmen. cuck

I cant I will vomit at the FOV and scaling.

A million times yes. This is my main cope. When VR gets realistic enough that reality won't matter will be the only time I'll be at peace.

The real world is too far gone to ever be fixed, corrected, or altered. We just gotta keep the NORMIES out of the VR world like how the internet was back in the 90's otherwise all the same fucking shit is gonna plague it as well. Just look at the decline of gaming. VR will face the same fate if these fuckers are allowed to use it. I blame people being overly nice and allowing the slow boil to the point where all the rainbow haired faggots took over our space and ruined it forever.

Sure If i can hyper Optimize it to my taste