Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you make out with a girl who put another mans penis in her mouth?

Would you make out with a girl who put another mans penis in her mouth?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
lol temper back at it again with the autistic polls
my pleasure  :heh:

I don't know, chad does it when he fucks stacies who literally fucked another chad earlier that day. idk, what do you think?

I'm so desperate right now that I'd do it. I might give her some mouthwash first.

if chad does it, why wouldn't we?

iiiTeMpeR said:
the thought of it is repulsive tbh

i agree but what can we do?

They all did so yes unless you mean it happened just right before.

What's the point of this poll? This poll is basicly would you take a non virgin or no. And also what's the big deal if she had sucked dick before or no, it's not like dick is made of acid or something.

I've ate pig skin directly from a freshly killed pig, which was just slightly roasted with a mini flamethrower... i'd consider that way more hardcore for my mouth.

iiiTeMpeR said:
your avatar and mine :)

Aim higher. I will match Cho and Marc.

FeminismsCancer said:
They all did so yes unless you mean it happened just right before.

This.

Dekim said:
What's the point of this poll? This poll is basicly would you take a non virgin or no. And also what's the big deal if she had sucked dick before or no, it's not like dick is made of acid or something.

And this.

I'd rather spend 23 hours a day in a prison cell for the rest of my life.

I really cant see what's so romantic about being with a nonvirgin. A nice virgin girl would be sweet to be with. Everything would be surprising and adventerous for her. "Dating" a girl has has gargled another man's cum? No thanks.

ItheIthe said:
I'd rather spend 23 hours a day in a prison cell for the rest of my life.

I really cant see what's so romantic about being with a nonvirgin. A nice virgin girl would be sweet to be with. Everything would be surprising and adventerous for her. "Dating" a girl has has gargled another man's cum? No thanks.

You have to rob a craddle then lol

Dekim said:
I've ate pig skin directly from a freshly killed pig, which was just slightly roasted with a mini flamethrower... i'd consider that way more hardcore for my mouth.

lol are you slav ?

i will bleach her mouth first

so yes

FeminismsCancer said:
You have to rob a craddle then lol

I sincerely don't care if I die alone. 

Actually I have to since I'm a nonvirgin myself. I'm not lying when I say I feel guilty about the idea of "dating" a virgin. I would be her first: Her everything. And I've already defiled myself with someone else?

I don't want to date a nonvirgin because of the reasons I have covered extensively. I can't date a virgin myself because that's unfair. I really don't care about my life at this point, I care more about helping my comrades and potentially starting/civilizing a colony.

question to all the gurls out there, would you blow a dude who has put his dick in another girls asshole

Recon9 said:
question to all the gurls out there, would you blow a dude who has put his dick in another girls asshole

Why even ask that? We all know the answer is "yes" if the guy is hot enough.

Um, yes? Not right after she's sucked a dick of course, obviously after she's washed her mouth and shit. Every Normie and Chad do this, not like she's going to have the taste of leftover dick in her mouth after brushing her teeth

Ive done it. You just have to put the thought of it in the back od your mind. Dont think too much. Thats just the reality of life in the 21st century

iiiTeMpeR said:
lol temper back at it again with the autistic polls
my pleasure  :heh:

I don't know, chad does it when he fucks stacies who literally fucked another chad earlier that day. idk, what do you think?

I may have misread it as "would you make out with a girl while she has another dick in her mouth."  It was a lot funnier that way.

Chadwitha5head said:
I may have misread it as "would you make out with a girl while she has another dick in her mouth."  It was a lot funnier that way.

LOL, anyone who says yes to that would be a confirmed cuck tbh

Literally 99% of non-incel guys have done this at some point

No cuz its haram and I am not a faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back