Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had a girlfriend and one day she gets raped, would you dump her?

id never be a betabuxx so cannot mentally relate with that scenario
y? I personally will once older, no way I’m dying without breeding

No, she is your gf because she wants to settle and you are a, what I’m saying is she’s not here for your looks but your money
op posted a hypothetical and i was assuming that we had this girlfriend in that what-if scenario despite being deformed, bad genes etc. and i dont even have money.

y? I personally will once older, no way I’m dying without breeding
see you and i have completely opposite outlook on life. I would not breed even if i was normie and possibly even if i was chad

op posted a hypothetical and i was assuming that we had this girlfriend in that what-if scenario despite being deformed, bad genes etc. and i dont even have money.
Alr so if you got her despite being ugly and she really loves you, you wouldn’t leave right? (Fuck just thinking a foid could actually love you despite being an ugly loser makes me smile) Now what if she’s with you because she’s a settling roastie, would you leave her?

see you and i have completely opposite outlook on life. I would not breed even if i was normie and possibly even if i was chad
Woah , why?