Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you like me as a new admin ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date

Would you like me as a mod ?

• Yes

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
@Fat Link and other users here

I’d like to become a new mod for here , the people who knows me knows how much of a bro I am to them and to non pos people

uh yeah that’s my mod application

you can delete that non Active Chad faced richcel @knajjd and get the real Turkish badass aka ME!

mentally lost admin

Not if you're gonna rope in a couple months

I believe you're pretty based, I wouldn't mind

Sure, sounds good to me

Yeah I think you'll make a decent mod

i'm not against it, but i think we need more than just one admin tbh

There is still fat link,and we can recruit some other trusted ones
i wonder what fatlink said about all this, and yeah i was always in favour of adding new admins @your_personality and @ThoughtfulCel, @blkpillpre were good candidates imo back when this forum wasn't set on fire.

i wonder what fatlink said about all this, and yeah i was always in favour of adding new admins @your_personality and @ThoughtfulCel were good candidates imo back when this forum wasn't set on fire.
Fat link doesn’t like me for whatever reason lol

Fat link doesn’t like me for whatever reason lol
quite odd, idk if he likes me or not, he did help me with some questions in the DMs, specially the ones related if i'm even allowed to register again after i deleted my account

quite odd, idk if he likes me or not, he did help me with some questions in the DMs, specially the ones related if i'm even allowed to register again after i deleted my account
So you were deleted once? Who were you?? You can pm me if you want it to be secret

So you were deleted once? Who were you?? You can pm me if you want it to be secret
i already made it public in another thread, idk if im even relevant for you to remember me, just someone that made 2k posts in... 5-6 months?

i wonder what fatlink said about all this, and yeah i was always in favour of adding new admins @your_personality and @ThoughtfulCel, @blkpillpre were good candidates imo back when this forum wasn't set on fire.
Giga based :feelscomfy:

Jesus bro not blkpillprezs, he’sa huge idiot that deceives low iq individuals that he’s smart by writing long rainbow flashy posts

Giga based :feelscomfy:
even if we have our differences i still think you are one of the best smartest posters in this forum, specially the most original and i think most if not all of the forum would agree with me on that one. i know this sounds quite fake considering i say this when the forum is about to go down . but even if we met in another forum and we may have a convo or disagreement in the future, my opinion still wont change

even if we have our differences i still think you are one of the best smartest posters in this forum, specially the most original and i think most if not all of the forum would agree with me on that one. i know this sounds quite fake considering i say this when the forum is about to go down . but even if we met in another forum and we may have a convo or disagreement in the future, my opinion still wont change
Hey man, I really appreciate that. Seriously, I do.

Just like you said, even if we do disagree on something, or have some sort of spat in the future, I'll always remember you for being one of the few reasonable and non antagonizing people here.

Hey man, I really appreciate that. Seriously, I do.

Just like you said, even if we do disagree on something, or have some sort of spat in the future, I'll always remember you for being one of the few reasonable and non antagonizing people here.
Yeah bro me too guys don’t forget about mee

Yeah, would like to see you as a mod. you're a cultured individual :feelsYall:

I think having a mentally unstable mod would definitely be an asset to the forum

I’d like to become a new mod for here , the people who knows me knows how much of a bro I am to them and to non pos people

you can delete that non Active Chad faced richcel @knajjd and get the real Turkish badass aka ME!

I would only embrace OP as a mod if he changed his name to Mentally Lost CEL

I detest lowercased Ls, you should emulate Link and capitalize yours so one doesn't confuse l with I or |

Yeah, would like to see you as a mod. you're a cultured individual :feelsYall:
Appreciate it bro I’m sure a cultured intellectual
I think having a mentally unstable mod would definitely be an asset to the forum
I’m not that tho, I’m just usually extremely depressed
I would only embrace OP as a mod if he changed his name to Mentally Lost CEL

I detest lowercased Ls, you should emulate Link and capitalize yours so one doesn't confuse l with I or |
I will do if I become mod
:feelswhat:

Make @RREEEEEEEEE mod

I believe you'd do a decent job.

Voted yes

I feel I would make me a good mod as I have experience with this shit and don’t abuse my power but I have too many warnings and bans and that is a deal breaker for moderating this forum. :/

I feel I would make me a good mod as I have experience with this shit and don’t abuse my power but I have too many warnings and bans and that is a deal breaker for moderating this forum. :/
Yea but you also had sex

@knajjd is busy slaying stacies probably, haven't seen him post anything in a while now

tbh yeah. wouldnt mind. true reflection of userbase.

I dont think an edgy mod would be a good idea.

Anything will be better than the current lack of mods