Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you like for there to be a World War Three or an actual, hot war involving your country?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
It seems to me like it would be exciting, since I think I wouldn't get drafted, but it really seems to me that the "timeline" people who talk about our world having switched to a new timeline in which Donald Trump managed to become president, those people whom I considered a little wacky, now to me look like they have something to stand on; insofar as we, similar to how, contrary to reason, Trump won, we are in an era of unprecedented world peace. This unusually long lasting peace is also contrary to reason.

Last edited:
Would like Putin invading lithuania , and local pro-western degenerates being shot

Would like Putin invading lithuania , and local pro-western degenerates being shot
Do you live in Lituania? Or do you just not like Lithuania? If you don't like Lithuania, then why don't you like them?

I don’t want to be a pawn for the juden
FAE1C73C 90F5 4A7F 8FDA FF4C132EF139

this photo is a refreshing example of an incel-looking male dating up
Look how miserable the foid looks though..

Definitely got fucked by chad while he was fighting for Israel

Do you live in Lituania? Or do you just not like Lithuania? If you don't like Lithuania, then why don't you like them?
Its small and cucked place, and I'm stuck here thanks to social anxiety

I would friendly fire just for the lulz. Depends, i wouldnt like to be ordered around.

it can not be a proper ww3 without my country TBH I'm fucked either way.

Would be better to have a civil war between soycucks and the rest of us

I would like Putin to invade Sweden.

I'd like to die fighting in a war instead of just roping in my bedroom tbh.

Yes, at least than i could die in a less pathetic way.

I'd like for there to be a war so massive that it brings about omnicide.

Kinda depends on my mood tbh.

Putin is jew, his mother is jew and he is full jew by jewish law he could ask for Israeli nationality.
Even if thats true, shithole of lithuania still deserves to be nuked

WW3 definitely

Yeah. That way I no longer have to obey the current law of man. I could do what I wanted. But tbh we’d all die pretty fast. Only Chad can survive the apocalypse. It’s literally encoded in his genetics