Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you like a crazy, weird, creepily obsessed, overly attached girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Imagine she is your looksmatch.

Everybody seems to think it's dangerous and creepy and weird, but honestly I'd love such a girlfriend. It would literally be more enjoyable and better for me than a normal woman. And I've felt this way ever since I was a teenager watching yandere anime.

Just cuddling with my gf, watching movies and staying in bed all day along, with her just as obsessed with me as I am with her. That would be bliss.

P.S: We won't even get normal gfs, I know, this is purely hypothetical.

Last edited:
If she is not fat,then why not ? Add submissive too :feelsohh:

yeah, it'd be great..but she would stop being obsessed the second u run out of money

Yes of course

As long as I can go on with my business without that bitch infering. Yeah why not.

Yes. Imagine having a gf whos obsessed with you, thatd legit make my self esteem skyrocket and make me low inhib

I never really understood the logic behind this.
There's a foid who effectively worships you and wants to be in your prescence 24/7. How the hell is that bad?

Imagine that, a foid being so desperate so see our face and when she meets you, she always embraces you with a tight hug. :feelsokman::cryfeels:

No man. I’m autistic and I like having personal space.

I would just get really anxious and probably end up dumping her tbh. I wouldn’t be able to handle that kind of attention 24/7

Yes. Yes i would love that. But she must be good looking as well

This is my fantasy.

My lookmatch is a fit girl, ugly face. Of course I would gladly take a lookmatch as a girlfriend. I’m not so crazy to think I deserve a Stacy. And, since I’m not a sexual-nazi like women are, I don’t care about personality or other meaningless stuff. So, yes, I would take this crazy demented whore as a GF.

yes and I would take pleasure in being an asshole to her and fucking her mind up

Yes tbh. I'd gladly fuck my looksmatch.