Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you let a female water elemental give you a golden shower?

Would you let a female water elemental give you a golden shower?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
You.have an astral encounter with a female water elemental while meditating. The water elemental offers to transform you into an 18yo 6'5" white Chad in exchange for letting it give you a golden shower in the bathtub. Your astral senses aren't developed enough to see the elemental, but you will feel the warm astral urine on your body. You may get occasional glimpses of the astral urine in your third eye. Would you let the female water elemental give you a golden shower?

yeah why not?
golden water me

ofc wtf

one time getting pissed on as exchange for a good life?

"plus the astral water elemental should be pretty hot so pee on me" - @AsakuraHao

Atp Tour Wow GIF by Tennis TV

This seems like a trap. That’s way too good of a deal. Is her piss acid or something?

Also there’s always the prospect of eternal damnation I guess, which is a pretty strong tradeoff

This seems like a trap. That’s way too good of a deal. Is her piss acid or something?

Also there’s always the prospect of eternal damnation I guess, which is a pretty strong tradeoff
Theres always a catch to it, maybe you'll be 6'5 chad but blind or die the next week and then hell forever.

There is no trade off. You just lie in the bathtub while the water elemental urinates on you.

OP’s profile claims he is “From Hell” and his background is fire.

OP may be some demon incarnate.

I wanted to vote No, but I clicked on Yes by mistake ,just so y'all know :feelsokman: