Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never invest your emotions and time into females, let alone a single female

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
Unless she is your girlfriend of course jfl. This might seems like a water wet post, but apparently some people still have this fucking issue.

But seriously, there are too many fucking incels who think about "the one" or this stupid fucking term "oneitis".
Your "oneitis" doesn't give a shit about you and if she wanted to suck your dick she would have made it clear from the VERY START. Stop wasting your time on these cunts, let alone waste your emotions on this bullshit.

Remember, all females are the same. There is no difference between one female from another mentally, the difference is miniscule. Only men are able to think outside of the box. Females are the normie gender.

Last edited:
Agreed.
I often see oneitis Threads here on .is,
and im like ´dude, wtf are you doing?´.
Being emotionally invested in women, is a death sentence.
It´s 2024, Wake the fuck up...

Agreed.
Yes. Oneitis is one of the dumbest and cucked things you can have. If a foid wants you, she will promptly get on her knees and blow you as soon as possible. If you fall for this concept you are retarded

Agreed.
What the fuck is an oneitis

Unless she is your girlfriend of course jfl.
Massive mistake right there.
Yes, you need to be emotionally invested in her to a certain extent, but not 100%.
You haven´t got a clue how easy women have it within the dating scene.
She will ALWAYS have other guys she´s entertaining / talking to.
If average women on Tinder receive 1,000 likes within 48Hrs, don´t think she´ll be loyal.

Every foid that I’ve ever liked in my entire life was repulsed by me and blocked me/ghosted/Cucked me irl. JFL :reeeeee:

This should be basic parenting and the blackpill should be basic common sense. Things could be much better if normies had an ability to be honest and they didn't run away from facts. It delays finding actual solutions to our problems.

Agreed.

Yep, i agree, iv 'been invested emtionally to a woman six month ago, until she tell me the truth when i asked her for a date : I have a GF, sorry.

Damn.

Just go for AI foids

Emotions are rarely a choice

Remember, all females are the same. There is no difference between one female from another mentally, the difference is miniscule. Only men are able to think outside of the box. Females are the normie gender.
Makes sense, considering the way their IQ scores cluster very close:

F zkv2kWMAAiYaX

Hence, why foids may exhibit similar behavior patterns.

I believe that there is also are various other reasons to explain this phenomena biologically.

I am with you, but how do I do that? I need step-by-step instructions on how to become a sociopath

Even if she is your gf being vulnerable with her will ruin the relationship.

Be vulnerable with your bros or therapist or online or maybe your parents if they are good parents.

Yes, you need to be emotionally invested in her to a certain extent, but not 100%.
If average women on Tinder receive 1,000 likes within 48Hrs, don´t think she´ll be loyal.
And massive cope also.

In fact, I would even argue being 100% invested in her will show to her that you could be used & abused easily: Ultimately, she will likely be keeping her eyes out for someone else whom can offer her a "better" option.

And about the Tinder thing, if you wish to conduct an experiment to see just how brutal things are, find a picture of a 3/10 foid who's not fat, set-up a fake profile, and see the quality & quantity of the matches you receive.

And about the Tinder thing, if you wish to conduct an experiment to see just how brutal things are, find a picture of a 3/10 foid who's not fat, set-up a fake profile, and see the quality & quantity of the matches you receive.
RopeFuel,
Not gonna do it, because it will worsen the state of my mental health even more.
I know how bad it is out there, Been watching MGTOW video´s since 2019.

Of course. But you will spend some time on your girlfriend and have to wish her happy birthday and shit like that, don't push your emotional baggage on them of course.

I am pointing out how if a bitch is not your gf, don't even bother spending any time/emotions on her whatsoever, which should be fucking obvious.

RopeFuel,
Not gonna do it, because it will worsen the state of my mental health even more.
I know how bad it is out there, Been watching MGTOW video´s since 2019.
Probably for the best, but it would have been a good thread.